• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

COD:Warzone download stuck on 423.00 kb while downloading speed is 1.5 mb/sec

Matzzxd

Recruit
I was just downloading it since yesterday, and now it's just stuck on 423.00 kb left, while it shows that it's downloading at 1.5 mb/sec. My harddrive (on which i am downloading it) has about 250 gb still left for warzone to install or download I don't know, anyways, what do i do???

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I WARZONE STOLE MY COD POINTS ! I LOST 2000 AFTER UPDATE. ACTIVISION CHEATS!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Cod warzone crash to desktop Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
G Multi COD Warzone tournament Clan Chat 0
mWarlord COD WarZone Operators Pets Call of Duty Media 0
S Transfer MW COD points to Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C Multi Join TSF In COD:BOCW & Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
D MI7 Opening Scene - COD Warzone Style - music boost overlay added :D Call of Duty Media 1
R Multi COD Warzone Tournament (squads) Clan Chat 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 22 KILL SOLO WARZONE BATTLE ROYALE WIN!! (Cod Warzone Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
M COD WarZone: WarZone battle option dissapeared Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
X Multi Looking for a chill clan - COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 5
L Conseil COD Warzone en Live sur Twitch Call of Duty Media 0
HQC4 COD COLDWAR and WARZONE highlights from KoMA thegrower /KOMA the grower Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
R [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
Y COD WARZONE HIGHLIGHTS! - Epic Fail, Win & Troll Moments #2 Call of Duty Media 0
seabro PC Phenom COD recruiting warzone players Clan Recruitment 1
0 Found COD Warzone Cheats / Aimbot, Crosshair, Wallhack, Speed/Jump Hack, 1 Hit 1 Kill Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G COD Warzone Battle Pass Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
UBMurda New UBMurda COD WARZONE Highlights 3 Call of Duty Media 0
L LACOZE - Cod Warzone Montage 2 (Decided to go all out on the editing) Call of Duty Media 0
C Xbox Live Looking for an Active COD Regiment, Mainly for Warzone Clan Recruitment 3
F CoD Warzone Solos - Kill Through a Wall Call of Duty Media 0
E COD MW Warzone Cheat Engine (ESP, AIMBOT, & MORE) Call of Duty Media 2
N Multi COD MW [-B_M-] BADMEN Recruiting ITALIANI y ESPAÑOLES MEXICANOS.... NO WarZone Clan Recruitment 0
D COD Warzone Settings Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
J PSN Let's play COD Warzone - add me :DD Clan Chat 1
Y PSN COD Warzone/Multi Clan looking to Join Clan Recruitment 4
D PC Old time Ghost Recon, COD, Battlefields player looking for UK clan. Loving COD Warzone. Clan Recruitment 3
F Noob tries CoD Warzone - Funny Montage Call of Duty Media 0
T COD Warzone infinite loading screen before match. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L LACOZE - Cod Warzone Montage 1 - Excited to hear what you think Call of Duty Media 0
Skunkopath How to FIX Cod Warzone CPU 100% - Crashing after 2 mins Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L PSN Assembling a casual team together COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
S COD Warzone is being DDOS right now. Which explains why their servers are crashing.. DEBATE! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
T COD Black Ops Error Message Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
V Cod points question General Call of Duty 0
C Xbox Live Looking for Xbox Friends/Players for CoD Clan Recruitment 3
B Tourette's Sufferer Plays CoD (funny) Call of Duty Media 1
C CoD Mobile Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
D Strike x16 CoD CW Nuketownd’84 Tec-9 PS5 max sensitivity Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
M WATCH THE BEST COD GAMEPLAYS Call of Duty Media 0
A A Cool New LIVE Stream of Modern Warfare on my YouTube Channel - Indian COD Streamer Call of Duty Media 0
C Multi Team Craven Plus is recruiting players for CoD Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
K COD or Xbox issue ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
P COD black ops cold war free access unable to play zombies solo or private Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
D How to move easier in COD Mobile? My fingers like to stick to my phone screen General Call of Duty 0
C PC Cod Cold War Competitive Clan Chat 1
V COD NEEDS TO FIX THERE SHIZ LIKE NOW Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Windows 11 and COD General Call of Duty 15