• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

COD Warzone is being DDOS right now. Which explains why their servers are crashing.. DEBATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt.Ryback

Recruit
I cannot begin to understand why people need to attack servers and ruin people's happiness in the evening. I mean what else you gotta do?

I came across this link as research and figured I'd share this. This is what happens if you DDOS a server. https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2010/12/09/youth-arrested-over-call-of-duty-ddos-attack/

They can find you. Is everyone frustrated with the connection? I know I am! I was in a good mood until the server started disconnecting me! RUDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Multi Looking for a EU / UK -- BF2042 / COD Warzone community on PC to join Clan Recruitment 3
RavenOne#8540 [COD MW] The Predator Meets WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
I WARZONE STOLE MY COD POINTS ! I LOST 2000 AFTER UPDATE. ACTIVISION CHEATS!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M COD:Warzone download stuck on 423.00 kb while downloading speed is 1.5 mb/sec Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
A Cod warzone crash to desktop Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
G Multi COD Warzone tournament Clan Chat 0
mWarlord COD WarZone Operators Pets Call of Duty Media 0
S Transfer MW COD points to Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C Multi Join TSF In COD:BOCW & Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
D MI7 Opening Scene - COD Warzone Style - music boost overlay added :D Call of Duty Media 1
R Multi COD Warzone Tournament (squads) Clan Chat 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 22 KILL SOLO WARZONE BATTLE ROYALE WIN!! (Cod Warzone Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
M COD WarZone: WarZone battle option dissapeared Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
X Multi Looking for a chill clan - COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 5
L Conseil COD Warzone en Live sur Twitch Call of Duty Media 0
HQC4 COD COLDWAR and WARZONE highlights from KoMA thegrower /KOMA the grower Call of Duty Media 0
R [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
Y COD WARZONE HIGHLIGHTS! - Epic Fail, Win & Troll Moments #2 Call of Duty Media 0
seabro PC Phenom COD recruiting warzone players Clan Recruitment 1
0 Found COD Warzone Cheats / Aimbot, Crosshair, Wallhack, Speed/Jump Hack, 1 Hit 1 Kill Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G COD Warzone Battle Pass Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
UBMurda New UBMurda COD WARZONE Highlights 3 Call of Duty Media 0
L LACOZE - Cod Warzone Montage 2 (Decided to go all out on the editing) Call of Duty Media 0
C Xbox Live Looking for an Active COD Regiment, Mainly for Warzone Clan Recruitment 3
F CoD Warzone Solos - Kill Through a Wall Call of Duty Media 0
E COD MW Warzone Cheat Engine (ESP, AIMBOT, & MORE) Call of Duty Media 2
N Multi COD MW [-B_M-] BADMEN Recruiting ITALIANI y ESPAÑOLES MEXICANOS.... NO WarZone Clan Recruitment 0
D COD Warzone Settings Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
J PSN Let's play COD Warzone - add me :DD Clan Chat 1
Y PSN COD Warzone/Multi Clan looking to Join Clan Recruitment 4
D PC Old time Ghost Recon, COD, Battlefields player looking for UK clan. Loving COD Warzone. Clan Recruitment 3
F Noob tries CoD Warzone - Funny Montage Call of Duty Media 0
T COD Warzone infinite loading screen before match. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L LACOZE - Cod Warzone Montage 1 - Excited to hear what you think Call of Duty Media 0
Skunkopath How to FIX Cod Warzone CPU 100% - Crashing after 2 mins Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L PSN Assembling a casual team together COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN Looking for an active UK/EU cod clan Clan Recruitment 0
Redwineiii Why is my download speed limited at 1mb/s by playing cod: cold war on pc? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
L Question about COD League General Call of Duty 1
T COD Black Ops Error Message Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
V Cod points question General Call of Duty 0
C Xbox Live Looking for Xbox Friends/Players for CoD Clan Recruitment 4
B Tourette's Sufferer Plays CoD (funny) Call of Duty Media 1
C CoD Mobile Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
D Strike x16 CoD CW Nuketownd’84 Tec-9 PS5 max sensitivity Call of Duty Media 0
M WATCH THE BEST COD GAMEPLAYS Call of Duty Media 0
A A Cool New LIVE Stream of Modern Warfare on my YouTube Channel - Indian COD Streamer Call of Duty Media 0
C Multi Team Craven Plus is recruiting players for CoD Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
K COD or Xbox issue ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2