• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

COD WarZone Operators Pets

mWarlord

Recruit
Hey everyone,

i hope is everyone doing well , i want to know if COD fans will like to have MW/COLD Ware or any COD Operators on their desktop to get them with the latest news and so on?

its a fun project iam doing right now, so let me know what you think of this idea?

Preview:

thank you

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Transfer MW COD points to Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C Multi Join TSF In COD:BOCW & Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
D MI7 Opening Scene - COD Warzone Style - music boost overlay added :D Call of Duty Media 1
R Multi COD Warzone Tournament (squads) Clan Chat 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 22 KILL SOLO WARZONE BATTLE ROYALE WIN!! (Cod Warzone Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
M COD WarZone: WarZone battle option dissapeared Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
X Multi Looking for a chill clan - COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 5
L Conseil COD Warzone en Live sur Twitch Call of Duty Media 0
HQC4 COD COLDWAR and WARZONE highlights from KoMA thegrower /KOMA the grower Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
R [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
Y COD WARZONE HIGHLIGHTS! - Epic Fail, Win & Troll Moments #2 Call of Duty Media 0
seabro PC Phenom COD recruiting warzone players Clan Recruitment 1
0 Found COD Warzone Cheats / Aimbot, Crosshair, Wallhack, Speed/Jump Hack, 1 Hit 1 Kill Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G COD Warzone Battle Pass Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
UBMurda New UBMurda COD WARZONE Highlights 3 Call of Duty Media 0
L LACOZE - Cod Warzone Montage 2 (Decided to go all out on the editing) Call of Duty Media 0
C Xbox Live Looking for an Active COD Regiment, Mainly for Warzone Clan Recruitment 3
F CoD Warzone Solos - Kill Through a Wall Call of Duty Media 0
E COD MW Warzone Cheat Engine (ESP, AIMBOT, & MORE) Call of Duty Media 2
N Multi COD MW [-B_M-] BADMEN Recruiting ITALIANI y ESPAÑOLES MEXICANOS.... NO WarZone Clan Recruitment 0
D COD Warzone Settings Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
J PSN Let's play COD Warzone - add me :DD Clan Chat 1
Y PSN COD Warzone/Multi Clan looking to Join Clan Recruitment 4
D PC Old time Ghost Recon, COD, Battlefields player looking for UK clan. Loving COD Warzone. Clan Recruitment 3
F Noob tries CoD Warzone - Funny Montage Call of Duty Media 0
T COD Warzone infinite loading screen before match. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L LACOZE - Cod Warzone Montage 1 - Excited to hear what you think Call of Duty Media 0
Skunkopath How to FIX Cod Warzone CPU 100% - Crashing after 2 mins Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L PSN Assembling a casual team together COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
S COD Warzone is being DDOS right now. Which explains why their servers are crashing.. DEBATE! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
W How do I change the language of CoD: Advanced Warfare from Russian to English on my PS4? General Call of Duty 0
Tigerfurlife Playing cod, Crossplay disabled, How to fix pc’s from invading rooms? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 12
M Ms.Weenie COD 2021! Call of Duty Media 3
N If U Guys Like COD , Click Here Call of Duty Media 1
K CoD Online in 2021! (Nuketown Gameplay on Chinese Call of Duty) Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 The Mario Test (COD meets Super Mario) Call of Duty Media 0
H cod black ops cold war vs cod mw General Call of Duty 0
TheVoid Multi [All Regions] The Void is Recruiting! Experienced Active CoD Clan Clan Recruitment 1
V Cod copy file !! Bug General Call of Duty 0
S Concerns for the future of CoD Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
AntiCheatAgent94 If COD Was Real Life The Lounge 0
A Just a girl playing some cod Call of Duty Media 1
D Multi Looking for a Fun, friendly, mature clan COD Cold war Clan Recruitment 3
RavenOne#8540 COD: BB45 Call of Duty Media 0
C selling my account in cod:mw Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C new to forum but not cod The Lobby 1
B PSN Looking for CoD Modern Warfare Clan / Team Clan Recruitment 4
A Recently new girl gamer cod video channel Call of Duty Media 0
Y Multi Looking for a clan on COD cold war zombie Clan Chat 2