• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

COD WarZone: WarZone battle option dissapeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIAMI87

Recruit
Hi all, Im totally new to the COD, registered approx. a week ago, downloaded COD Warzone for free on my PS4. There were 3 options to play: Battle Royale, Plunder, and the third one, something like WarZone Battlefield where you can choose a weapon and there are 2 huge teams like 100 vs 100 and if you got killed you will start to play again and you can improve your weapons, etc. I found it very suitable for me but starting from yesterday this 3rd option disappeared from the main menu. Can you please help me - did I push the wrong button or where I should find it? Thanks in advance!

Scorp

Recruit
From time to time Activision change game mode/maps Is nothing wrong on your side. That option no longer exists for the moment

MIAMI87

Recruit
From time to time Activision change game mode/maps Is nothing wrong on your side. That option no longer exists for the moment
Thank you for your answer. Is there any other mode that I can use my modified weapon instead of finding a weapon during the game? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Multi Join TSF In COD:BOCW & Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
D MI7 Opening Scene - COD Warzone Style - music boost overlay added :D Call of Duty Media 1
R Multi COD Warzone Tournament (squads) Clan Chat 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 22 KILL SOLO WARZONE BATTLE ROYALE WIN!! (Cod Warzone Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
X Multi Looking for a chill clan - COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 5
L Conseil COD Warzone en Live sur Twitch Call of Duty Media 0
HQC4 COD COLDWAR and WARZONE highlights from KoMA thegrower /KOMA the grower Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
R [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
Y COD WARZONE HIGHLIGHTS! - Epic Fail, Win & Troll Moments #2 Call of Duty Media 0
seabro PC Phenom COD recruiting warzone players Clan Recruitment 1
0 Found COD Warzone Cheats / Aimbot, Crosshair, Wallhack, Speed/Jump Hack, 1 Hit 1 Kill Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G COD Warzone Battle Pass Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
UBMurda New UBMurda COD WARZONE Highlights 3 Call of Duty Media 0
L LACOZE - Cod Warzone Montage 2 (Decided to go all out on the editing) Call of Duty Media 0
C Xbox Live Looking for an Active COD Regiment, Mainly for Warzone Clan Recruitment 3
F CoD Warzone Solos - Kill Through a Wall Call of Duty Media 0
E COD MW Warzone Cheat Engine (ESP, AIMBOT, & MORE) Call of Duty Media 2
N Multi COD MW [-B_M-] BADMEN Recruiting ITALIANI y ESPAÑOLES MEXICANOS.... NO WarZone Clan Recruitment 0
D COD Warzone Settings Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
J PSN Let's play COD Warzone - add me :DD Clan Chat 1
Y PSN COD Warzone/Multi Clan looking to Join Clan Recruitment 4
D PC Old time Ghost Recon, COD, Battlefields player looking for UK clan. Loving COD Warzone. Clan Recruitment 3
F Noob tries CoD Warzone - Funny Montage Call of Duty Media 0
T COD Warzone infinite loading screen before match. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L LACOZE - Cod Warzone Montage 1 - Excited to hear what you think Call of Duty Media 0
Skunkopath How to FIX Cod Warzone CPU 100% - Crashing after 2 mins Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L PSN Assembling a casual team together COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
S COD Warzone is being DDOS right now. Which explains why their servers are crashing.. DEBATE! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
billydakidxx Xbox Live Looking for COD CW team Clan Recruitment 1
T Price Drop For COD-BOCW?? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Mobile COD mobile clan requment ASAP!! Clan Recruitment 0
SmartPhaeton Multi COD gaming girl for youtube channel wanted Clan Chat 0
Taco How to run COD 1 on Win-10 General Call of Duty 1
Whitey_2_White Mobile Join ·WHITE_ACES· in COD mobile Clan Recruitment 0
B Non riesco ad avviare cod General Call of Duty 2
I Question about COD Mobile General Call of Duty 0
Blitzkrieg-TXs Xbox Live Old School Cod Player in need of group Clan Chat 3
M New COD Mobile Season Call of Duty Media 0
B COD Black OPs Revel Trailer Call of Duty Media 0
B COD Infinite warfare Trailer Call of Duty Media 0
Nxel COD BOCW Prop Hunt Maps General Call of Duty 0
K Cod shop Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
S Xbox Live Looking for COD clan Clan Recruitment 7
B 2021 cod first leaks Call of Duty Media 0
WHUTZHIZNAME Cod Clips that get you fired up! Call of Duty Media 1
H CoD: CW - How can I turn off HUD completely in Realism campaign mode? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Connection issues with Cod Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
D COD PC Advice needed. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
Yankee_LT Selectable Fire (COD Black-Ops) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0