Hello and welcome to CoDforums.com! We are a community where people can come together and discuss the Call of Duty gaming series from both a PC and console perspective. We want to create a community where everyone may contribute in a high quality manner without the fear of being insulted, taunted, or otherwise driven off the forums. We want feedback, both positive and negative, interesting discussions and original content based around the Call of Duty series. Please take a few minutes to read our basic rules.
- The basic ground rules are simple: be polite, use common sense and don’t break any laws.
- Remain courteous and respectful to other members at all times, even when not warranted.
- Spam is not tolerated. Spam consists of messages that are irrelevant to the discussion, advertisements, or otherwise “pointless messages.” Spam will be removed without notice, and the author will receive punishment under the sole discretion of the staff members.
- You may not link to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit or gross violence. Links to otherwise “inappropriate content” are also prohibited - offenders will be punished accordingly.
- You may not post anything that encourages illegal intent.
- You may not post any hateful or racially, sexually or ethnically objectionable material.
- You may not post material that may infringe on any intellectual property rights, copyright or trademark.
- You may not advertise commercial products on these forums, except where permitted or arranged in return for a nominal donation.
- You should do your best to make sure that you post topics in the proper areas. You can generally decide which area would be the best based on the board descriptions. Still don't know? Here's a Board List of descriptions.
- You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner.
- You are permitted a maximum of one account. If more than one person in your household plans on holding an account with us, you should contact a staff member to make sure the other accounts are not banned for multiple accounts.
- All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. Messages that are not in English will be removed; if necessary, you may use a translator to translate your messages into English. Google Translate
- Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators’ enforcement of such, will be removed without notice.
- No swearing in topic titles. Swearing inside threads and posts are allowed, however.