• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

codmw ttk

striker123

Recruit
hi . i didn't realize much people complain how fast is ttk in this game i am playing many fps games and this game is crap with its time to kill .like they make it for console players to have fun i realized the fail of the multi cross option .this game meant for campers and no skills noobs with almost no weapon recoil and no bullet drop add to this the fast ttk

Tactical Gaming

Yeah I only play the hardcore modes because the ttk just seems way to high on the core modes.

Same reason I don't like warzone. I just can't stand bulletsponge shooter

striker123

Recruit
that is true some times i got kills by luck and happen to other people i mean why people accept this crap and dont boycott it .ill never ever buy cod again i just bought this one cuz i didn't like bfv

I actually love Battlefield V. I have just played it waaay to much, so decided to give MW a try while I wait for the next BF game.

I like MW, but only the hardcore modes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carlos Want a free copy of CODMW? Sign up, post, and win! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 21
JusZenTFN Worried about TTK? General Call of Duty 0

Like CODForums!

Advertisements