• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cold blood perk vs. double time perk

For one of my 1st default custom load out.
Im trying to think which perk would work best.
For the second perk, ghost perk in my opinion is the trump card. More so than overkill.

For the first perk, which default perk do guys think is the strongest in your opinion?
I went like 2 days with the cold blooded perk, which is ok. But the map is so large, not like team deathmatch.
Lately I found that double time just seems to be more important over all, even as a sniper.

Thoughts?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz The LW3 TUNDRA is AMAZING, and it gave me HOPE for CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR'S MULTIPLAYER Call of Duty Media 0
A Cold War Xbox One Crash bug Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
N My thoughts on Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
CODForums First look at Black Ops Cold War Fireteam: Dirty Bomb Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Crelok cold war question. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
zMrLegacyz CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR BETA GAMEPLAY, This actually brought some ENJOYMENT to my life Call of Duty Media 0
Haven Black Ops: Cold War - Highlights and Take-aways! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
zMrLegacyz ZOMBIES IS BACK AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!! (REACTING TO THE BLACK OPS COLD WAR ZOMBIES TRAILER) Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Zombies Reveal Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Intro Cinematic Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
gigo777 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - shipment Reveal Trailer Call of Duty Media 2
Carlos First Look at Black Ops Cold War Zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
PhantomsWhisper Call of Duty: Cold War Alpha Review Call of Duty Media 0
D2_StorM52 Multi COD Cold War D2 Esports Looking For Players For New Gen Consoles Clan Chat 2
F All the changes You have to know in black ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
B Xbox Live Looking to start NEW squad/clan for Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
zMrLegacyz The SNIPING in the CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR ALPHA was PERFECT Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl Thoughts on Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
Carlos CarlosX360's 8th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 7th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 6th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 5th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 4th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 3rd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 2nd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 5
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
I Aim Response Curve Type in Cold War? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST GUNS FOR COLD WAR ALPHA Call of Duty Media 0
S This Is How the Call of Duty: BO Cold War Trailer Should Have Looked Like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
Wiseowl Black ops Cold War warzone? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 12
Wiseowl Download Black Ops Cold War now! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
T any similar games to play while waiting for black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Alpha Announced Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Campaign Mission Teaser Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
N Xbox Live NIghtmare Recruitment - 18+ - Call of Duty Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
zMrLegacyz REACTING TO THE CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR TRAILER (FULL TRAILER) Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Reveal Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Reveal Livestream Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
FBKaBoom Cold War Give Away on Facebook Gaming @FBKaBoom Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
K Cold War for PS5 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Perseus Briefing Cinematic Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
zMrLegacyz REACTING TO THE, CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR WORLDWIDE REVEAL EVENT (TRAILER AND WARZONE EVENT) Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War revealed via Warzone Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos Treyarch reveals Black Ops Cold War Box Art Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
Carlos Activision teases Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L BLACK OPS: COLD WAR Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
A Cold blooded and ghost worth nothing⁹ Call of Duty: WarZone 6
Cold Ransom Introducing Cold Ransom! :D The Lobby 2
O War-zone/Blood Money/ Plunder Call of Duty: WarZone 3