• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cold blood perk vs. double time perk

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one of my 1st default custom load out.
Im trying to think which perk would work best.
For the second perk, ghost perk in my opinion is the trump card. More so than overkill.

For the first perk, which default perk do guys think is the strongest in your opinion?
I went like 2 days with the cold blooded perk, which is ok. But the map is so large, not like team deathmatch.
Lately I found that double time just seems to be more important over all, even as a sniper.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
CODForums The Haunting has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone Call of Duty News 0
T 10 tips for new call of duty black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
T 10 call of duty black ops cold war tips Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War's Season Six leads to Verdansk's demise Call of Duty News 0
Redwineiii Why is my download speed limited at 1mb/s by playing cod: cold war on pc? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
G Cold war graphics settings help Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
JetskjiOnTwitch NEW COLD AK BUILD IS NEW THE META! Call of Duty Media 0
S Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Updates Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
A Error Cold War 0x0 (0x998F591E) N - crash game at intro Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K Cold War Zombies Valentina Boss Not Starting Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Multi Team Craven Plus is recruiting players for CoD Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
C PC [PC] looking for a group for casual shooting on cold war (Asian region) Clan Recruitment 0
G Call of duty black ops Cold War zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L Crazy bug on Blacks Ops Cold War account level Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
A Cold war sucks Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
F Cold War Zombies missing assets Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
P COD black ops cold war free access unable to play zombies solo or private Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E MODERN WARFARE NOT COLD WAR Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K PSN Cold War 2.10 kd HC PS4 player looking for clan Clan Recruitment 1
C PC Cod Cold War Competitive Clan Chat 1
U Multi looking for people to play cold war zombies. Clan Recruitment 0
EvilTbh Cold War Error Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
U Multi people to play zombies on cold war Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi Cold war custom Michael Myers game Clan Recruitment 0
S Cold War cheating is out of control Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 10
H Change on Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Friendly Fire? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
D Cold War Using One GPU Over Another Despite Choosing The Correct Adapter in it's Settings Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Cold War guns missing in warzone General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
addit Fast Question Is Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War The same as Black Ops 2 ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 11
O Call of duty Cold war Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
M The 3 Secret Buttons in CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR Call of Duty Media 0
B Hackers on Cold War. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
L Cold war skill based hit detection Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Looks Like It's Going To Be A COLD WAR BLACK OPS Day... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Gamerz Compete Multi Cold War Ladder Admin Opportunity's " Gamerz Compete llc" Clan Chat 3
U Multi Searching for clan to play call of duty COLD WAR with. Clan Recruitment 1
M Multi Dedicated Cold war player looking for team/casual clan Clan Recruitment 6
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Season Three Gameplay Trailer released Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
A Help With Error In Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
J I created a promotional video for call of duty black ops cold war and I hope you guys enjoy it Call of Duty Media 2
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
H cod black ops cold war vs cod mw General Call of Duty 0
D Multi Looking for a Fun, friendly, mature clan COD Cold war Clan Recruitment 3
R Who else thinks that they need to rework almost all attachments for Cold War they are just messed up, specially for sniper Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 2 - WOODS Call of Duty Media 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - INTRO Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (ICE DRAKE) necro Call of Duty Media 0
E Cold war ps4 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
TheDefaultPlays PSN Im Looking for a clan to join for cold war Clan Recruitment 1