• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cold War Zombies Free Week

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Cold war zombies lost progress Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
WesAtWar PC Looking for some casual players for Cold War and Warzone. Maybe Zombies. Clan Recruitment 4
4 Cold War zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz ZOMBIES IS BACK AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!! (REACTING TO THE BLACK OPS COLD WAR ZOMBIES TRAILER) Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Zombies Reveal Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
Carlos First Look at Black Ops Cold War Zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
B Cold War is constantly crashing, are shaders to blame? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
M Cold War Modding Services Level 1000 Max Weapon Lvl & More! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Delta v Force Call of Duty: Black Ops (Cold War) Amon Amarth Tribute Call of Duty Media 0
D Multi Cold War Clans Clan Chat 1
Delta v Force Call of Duty: Black Ops (Cold War) “Way Out” Music Video Call of Duty Media 1
B Black ops cold war Call of Duty Media 0
901cam PSN Looking for active PS4 clan to play on both Cold War and Modern Warfare. Clan Recruitment 2
N Is both Cold War and Modern Warfare unplayable for anyone else? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
M Cold War XP LOBBY - Unlimited XP! Camo Lobby (Dark Aether) Best Prices! General Call of Duty 1
C Connection issues with Cod Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
M cold war sniping twitch stream Call of Duty Media 0
KeyboardDemon Cold War Season One Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 15
DatWriter Xbox Live Seeking Cold War Clan [XSX] Clan Recruitment 3
R Xbox Live Looking for a Cold War team (Xbox) Clan Recruitment 2
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Season One Gameplay Trailer released Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
M Cold War Sniping Gameplay Smoke & chill Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
P Multi HC SnD in Black Ops Cold War Clan Chat 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Season One arrives December 16th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 4: GOLD QBZ-83 (Assault Rifles)(BLACK OPS COLD WAR) This gun is AMAZING!!! Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Let’s play Cold War Clan Chat 0
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 3: GOLD KRIG-6 (Assault Rifles)(BLACK OPS COLD WAR) Call of Duty Media 0
H Multi Need 3 for cold war S&D Clan Chat 0
BornFromFire Cold war... i miss the fun part Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
D Multi Cold War Modded Zombie Lobbies Clan Chat 1
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 1: GOLD AK47 (Assault Rifles)(BLACK OPS COLD WAR) Call of Duty Media 0
V My Take on Modern Warfare vs. Cold War (Multiplayer Only) General Call of Duty 5
T Best class setup cold war Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
CODForums Nuketown 1984 arrives to Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
Radical Rose Multi Looking for people to play Cold War with! Clan Chat 4
OverkillKing8 Calling Cards Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
McMurphy Multi Gunslingers - The Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Clan for Older Gamers. Clan Recruitment 0
R Xbox Live Looking for a team (Cold War) Clan Chat 3
Delta v Force Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Hardcore TDM (33-2) Call of Duty Media 0
S ASCEND :: Black Ops Cold War Montage Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 1: GOLD XM4 (Assault Rifles) I hit FIRST PRESTIGE!!! (BLACK OPS COLD WAR) Call of Duty Media 0
D Cold War Campaign Call of Duty Media 5
B PSN Lf cod cold war clan hc main Clan Recruitment 0
M xbox install cold war Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Black Ops Cold War Campaign Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
J CoD Black Ops Cold War Absolutely Terrible Compared to Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
zMrLegacyz My First Match ever on CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER, I actually had a lot of FUN! Call of Duty Media 3
D Black Ops Cold War Stream At Launch Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War PC Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Launch Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1