• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Comeback video!! Give pointers please!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
I don't know how you're recording your gameplay, but you need a better equipment to handle all that action on screen. That being said, though nice gameplay in there.

The audio is fine, it's the video that's not fine. :/

Jun 21, 2018
PSN
iAudio_JT
I don't know how you're recording your gameplay, but you need a better equipment to handle all that action on screen. That being said, though nice gameplay in there.

The audio is fine, it's the video that's not fine. :/
I use an elgato HD60. That was my first time editing a video, I used velocity and some twixtor in it so it looked a little rough. But thank you for the feedback!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
I use an elgato HD60. That was my first time editing a video, I used velocity and some twixtor in it so it looked a little rough. But thank you for the feedback!
No problem! :) Welcome to CODForums.com, btw!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements