• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

COMMENTARY! OUYA Console News!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare (A WarZone Story) w/Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 RavenOne#8540 “WarZone Victory Solo” w/commentary Call of Duty Media 0
joey gamer Bo3 Commentary Check It Out! Call of Duty Media 0
J Black Ops 3 Live Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
Spaz Dillinger Call Of Duty Ghosts - It's Commentary time! Call of Duty Media 0
Spaz Dillinger Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 -Saturdays Commentary First SND Game In Years Call of Duty Media 2
GooseAlwaysDies GETTING SWATTED - Call of Duty AW [Commentary] Call of Duty Media 3
GooseAlwaysDies I HATE CLOWNS - Call of Duty AW [Commentary] Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies Back 2 Basics - CoD Commentary [Modern Warfare 3] Call of Duty Media 0
P Black ops 2 Commentary Video. Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies CoD Likes To Troll Me - Call of Duty Commentary Call of Duty Media 4
GooseAlwaysDies Gaming Commentary Channel. Video Games 0
WhoIsDo Exo-slam kill with WWE commentary Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Commentary General Call of Duty 0
S Ak-12 AR is returning from Ghosts to Advanced warfare! w/ commentary Call of Duty Media 0
S AW Sniper/ FaZe playlist & No more EXO!! :D w/ commentary Call of Duty Media 0
Hotcheese What Is Cranked And Why Is It So Good? HD Gameplay Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
R Black Ops 2 Gamplay Live Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Commentary (Slums 46-5) New Xbox & PS4 Worth buying day one? Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Buried camping spot w/Tutorial & Commentary! Call of Duty Media 0
GoldenEagle171 First Commentary TDM w/ SWAT 556 Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 w/Commentary Vengeance DLC [Gameplay!!!] (New) Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 w/commentary SMGs Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 /commentary (Map Control Plaza) w/extras Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 w/commentary [SNIPERS!!!] Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vengeance DLC New! [Commentary] Must Watch!!! Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 w/Commentary (WTF!) Call of Duty Media 0
InfamousSlayer If You Had The Choice To Introduce A New Game Mode! (Black Ops 2 - Gameplay/Commentary) Call of Duty Media 0
C Bops 2 (Gameplay Commentary) Unique Series! Call of Duty Media 0
NiggleHD Live Commentary! SLERMS! Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 NBA2K '13 Commentary Video Games 4
H awesome commentary - 75-1 Call of Duty Media 0
I Call of Duty 4 EPIC 5v5 Search and destroy with commentary! - AMAZING QUICK SCOPE Call of Duty Media 0
volt BO2 Commentary about Next Gen Call of Duty Media 0
Grindaz New DUO gameplay/commentary Call of Duty Channel Call of Duty Media 0
T Die Rise & New Zombie Mode "Turned" Gameplay/Commentary In 1080p HD! Call of Duty Media 0
thegamekind 108-1 commentary Call of Duty Media 0
VicTomExoTic MTAr Gun Review Video! (With Gameplay And Commentary!) Call of Duty Media 0
VicTomExoTic My First Black Ops 2 Commentary! Whatcha think? :D Call of Duty Media 0
NewWorldShogun Shogun Storytime Ep. 2 | Commentary | BF3 Talah Market TDM Video Games 2
T New commentary on raid, 75-1 Call of Duty Media 0
I First Live Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
I Dual Commentary... Zombies Clutch Moment Call of Duty Media 0
I First Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
Jcropz My first BO2 Dual Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
O 1vs6 Search&Destroy clutch + SND tips Commentary (gimme feed back please!) Call of Duty Media 0
NewWorldShogun Black Ops 2 | Happy Holidays | Commentary Call of Duty Media 2
Kid Snatchhy 56-8 using silenced S12 BO2 Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
Jcropz Awesome Black Ops 2 Commentary Call of Duty Media 0
H doing beast|91-2|Black ops 2 w/ commentary Call of Duty Media 0