• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Compare

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesolis

Recruit
Hello guys! If you had to compare Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, which one would you say is most difficult? I think COD 4 is more difficult in the sense that there are more glitches. Therefore, it is actually more difficult to complete. Any comments?

I think it's very clearly much more difficult, Modern Warfare 1 than the second.
The second has probably been the easiest to beat on Veteran, while the first has probably been the toughest for me.

pwarbi

Recruit
I think when it comes to difficulty, the game developers have to try and keep everybody happy, and that's a hard thing to do.

There's a fine line between a game being too easy and too hard so they have to try and find that balance, and often they will receive criticism no matter what they do.

nusster

Recruit
Hm, this is a tough question, although I think I'll have to side with everyone else here in that Modern Warfare 1 was harder. Don't get me wrong, for a noob like me, Modern Warfare 2 was plenty hard as well. It's just that... I don't know, I've always felt like all Call of Duty games are equally hard and tough to beat, but now when I look back, I can definitely see some differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements