• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Concerns for the future of CoD

Every time I log onto Modern Warfare/Cold War, I get so many pop-up messages trying to get me to buy things or install something. It honestly feels like using a sketchy 1990s internet browser with the amount of cancerous pop-ups in this game... Also, why doesn't Call of Duty use real gun names for a lot of their weapons anymore? Why are there people running around in Jigsaw masks? When did Call of Duty become a meme game? I feel like these last 2 installments are parody games instead of actual entries in the series. I would love to see a simple entry again. 2007-2012 were CoD's prime. I feel like it might be time to take a few years off from making a new one and regroup.

The real cod has been dead for a long time now. It will never come back because there is alot of money
too make on skins and camos. It seems that people like too look good when the enemy give them
the knife:)

As to the gun names,
COD doesn’t have the rights to use the names of the guns anymore. I bet you can look up as to why but cod just doesn’t have the rights to use them. Now as for the pop ups the reason why is probably due to the fact that almost every game out there is doing the same and they have to stay in competition in order to stay popular ( just look at all the wacky skins).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Tthizzle88 BO3 Trailer and Gameplay: First Thoughts and Concerns (AW gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
A [COD] League Play In Future COD Titles General Call of Duty 0
A Crazy idea for a future upcoming COD video game General Call of Duty 2
Carlos Choose CODForums future skin. CoDForums Announcements 1
NickJ Will Existenz be the future? The Lounge 2
W Multi Future DLC General Call of Duty 0
DeltaStrike909 Xbox Live Delta2Tactics Clan Recruiting For xbox Ghost Recon Future Solider Call Of Duty BF3 Clan Recruitment 8
Yusuf786 Who likes The Idea Of It Being Set In The Future (BO2) General Call of Duty 2
X Your clan-videos's future editor? Clan Chat 0
MidnightEagle11 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Video Games 0
V Cod copy file !! Bug General Call of Duty 0
T If COD Was Real Life The Lounge 0
A Just a girl playing some cod Call of Duty Media 1
D Multi Looking for a Fun, friendly, mature clan COD Cold war Clan Recruitment 3
Delta v Force COD: BB45 Call of Duty Media 0
C selling my account in cod:mw Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
S Transfer MW COD points to Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C new to forum but not cod The Lobby 1
B PSN Looking for CoD Modern Warfare Clan / Team Clan Recruitment 3
A Recently new girl gamer cod video channel Call of Duty Media 0
Y Multi Looking for a clan on COD cold war zombie Clan Chat 2
Delta v Force COD: Black Ops (Cold War) MV Call of Duty Media 0
BLAAZED Multi Looking for people to help me/each other with the double kill camos on rocket launchers on COD CW MP Clan Chat 0
H COD Cold War ) Opinie General Call of Duty 4
russiansteveo Looking for COD CW team to play Outbreak with Call of Duty Media 0
billydakidxx Xbox Live Looking for COD CW team Clan Recruitment 2
C Multi Join TSF In COD:BOCW & Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
T Price Drop For COD-BOCW?? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Mobile COD mobile clan requment ASAP!! Clan Recruitment 0
SmartPhaeton Multi COD gaming girl for youtube channel wanted Clan Chat 0
D MI7 Opening Scene - COD Warzone Style - music boost overlay added :D Call of Duty Media 1
R Multi COD Warzone Tournament (squads) Clan Chat 0
Taco How to run COD 1 on Win-10 General Call of Duty 1
JetskjiOnTwitch 22 KILL SOLO WARZONE BATTLE ROYALE WIN!! (Cod Warzone Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
Whitey_2_White Mobile Join ·WHITE_ACES· in COD mobile Clan Recruitment 0
B Non riesco ad avviare cod General Call of Duty 2
I Question about COD Mobile General Call of Duty 0
Blitzkrieg-TXs Xbox Live Old School Cod Player in need of group Clan Chat 3
M New COD Mobile Season Call of Duty Media 0
B COD Black OPs Revel Trailer Call of Duty Media 0
B COD Infinite warfare Trailer Call of Duty Media 0
Nxel COD BOCW Prop Hunt Maps General Call of Duty 0
K Cod shop Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
S Xbox Live Looking for COD clan Clan Recruitment 7
B 2021 cod first leaks Call of Duty Media 0
WHUTZHIZNAME Cod Clips that get you fired up! Call of Duty Media 1
H CoD: CW - How can I turn off HUD completely in Realism campaign mode? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Connection issues with Cod Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
D COD PC Advice needed. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4