• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamsamick

Recruit
Please excuse me, i'm very much a noob with COD.

I played once before and it was like large teams, one side against the other. Kinda like battlefield (if that dirty word is allowed here lol)
Now it's only plunder or battle royale?

Has the game changed, am i missing something?
I got it from PSPlus so i guess i didn't actually but it. Do i need an add-on or something?
Thanks in advance!

Hamsamick

Recruit
I mean really....74 views and not a single reply? Y'all call yourselves COD players?
Y'all are some sad kids.
It was the 20v20 ground war they had and took away....but you don't want to speak about it.
Why? Because you cried endlessly.

What you like...is 20 people running around a storage contained shooting each other.
This is what fsp has come to...very small maps of stupidity.
Y'all can't handle real battle.
This isn't a real forum, this is a joke.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I mean really....74 views and not a single reply? Y'all call yourselves COD players?
Y'all are some sad kids.
It was the 20v20 ground war they had and took away....but you don't want to speak about it.
Why? Because you cried endlessly.

What you like...is 20 people running around a storage contained shooting each other.
This is what fsp has come to...very small maps of stupidity.
Y'all can't handle real battle.
This isn't a real forum, this is a joke.
Just because people don't reply, doesn't mean there aren't readers. The issue is people aren't interested in CoD right now. I cut back on playing CoD, because of the rage inducing stuff including the hacking.

Geigs

Recruit
Please excuse me, i'm very much a noob with COD.

I played once before and it was like large teams, one side against the other. Kinda like battlefield (if that dirty word is allowed here lol)
Now it's only plunder or battle royale?

Has the game changed, am i missing something?
I got it from PSPlus so i guess i didn't actually but it. Do i need an add-on or something?
Thanks in advance!
That is a special game mode. It's a sort of event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements