• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Console Vs PC Debate Part 2... Or Is It Part 3??

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
OK, finally was able to get an XBOX ONE X hooked up to my 75" 4K Vizio...

WOW!!!

The graphics simply blew me away.... I was floored...

Game play was OK... Had some glitches and micro-freezes, but I think that can be attributed to shitty latency...

Game mechanics were pretty good.. Vehicle driving and drone usage was smooth.. Much smoother than on a PC.. Was really nice..

Played 2 matches before I had to leave for work.. 1st one turned into a brawl at my prison.. Got pwned a couple times by a pussy 3-man team.. Apparently, 3 players who CAN'T handle 1 v 1... I downed all three of them in a chopper and then ran to collect my booty... By the time I got there, they were all resurrected and I got bitch slapped silly... It was running and gunning after that...

The second match was just me and my prison... Got 7th place... So, that's comparable to PC..

So, to sum up...

Graphics totally put the PC to shame.. OTOH with a higher end Video Card and a 4K Monitor, I am sure the PC would fare as well... But the whole idea is that getting an XBOX ONE is cheater than a new video card.. By FAR...

Jury is still out on the question, Can I be a better player with an XBOC than with a PC...

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
There is never going to be a clear winner that we all agree to when it comes to PC vs XBoX vs Playstation. For me, the winner is whichever platform best suits the individual player, which in my case is PC.

The new generation of consoles are so much better than previous generations, through hardware and software optimization they have developed ways to push past limitations from previous generation consoles and are built more like PCs than older consoles were, with this in mind it is hardly surprising that you found the experience to be so good and enjoyable.

I am not ready to make the switch back to console, in the past I have only found driving games to be playable on console and I still struggle to control moving and aim on thumb sticks, but that is a user limitation and not a device issue.

If you do end up making the switch, just keep in mind that I will take you off my Christmas card list.

;)

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I can't ever see myself switching, but I have to admit that the line is becoming blurred as far as gaming goes..

The only games I played on XBOX was Madden..

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Maybe one of the console players can help me..

I would like to have my KB layout exactly as it is on my PC... On PC, my left SHIFT key is RUN FASTER and, when armed with a variable sight, ZOOM IN/ZOOM OUT...

But on the console it seems that I can have my SHIFT key do EITHER run faster OR zoom in/zoom out.. Not both...

Is this the way it is or am I just not setting something right??

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 PC vs CONSOLE Debate... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 15
Infinitewarhead Console player youtube channel Call of Duty Media 0
J Game settings reset each console reboot Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Console Chumps and Aim Assist Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 69
O Multi [HOG] House Of Gamers. Recruiting 17+ PC/Console. Discord is a must tho. Clan Recruitment 0
N PC vs Console players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
AntiCheatAgent94 PC vs Console Call of Duty Media 3
C Multi For ALL You PC And ConSole CTF Whores! Clan Recruitment 0
W Sights off-center+screen shake+lack of FOV on console=HEADACHE Call of Duty Media 0
H Do you play BOTH console and PC? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
P Please add a FOV slider for console on modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
A Crossplay console only Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 16
C Why doesnt Console edition have "Field of View" Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
VoiDProjects Top 10 most played console games Video Games 6
F Which is the best site to buy Console skins for Infinite Warfare? General Call of Duty 0
GlacialDoom_Imported3 This is the one Call of Duty game I never played due to console exclusivity. Should I try it? General Call of Duty 0
SlickBlasianYouTube What console will you be buying AW on? General Call of Duty 8
Servace What if you can Cross Console fight ? General Call of Duty 26
Cheaptrick nClub COD console noob looking to team up Clan Recruitment 0
Tthizzle88 PS4 vs. Xbox One Trailers | My Review of Each Console Video Games 0
jaime oyola Xbox Live console army recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
R Multi CONSOLE ARMY CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING Clan Recruitment 0
J COMMENTARY! OUYA Console News! Video Games 0
C Console Command help General Call of Duty 0
C Video Capture - Console to PC General Call of Duty 4
M Sensitivity debate Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
S COD Warzone is being DDOS right now. Which explains why their servers are crashing.. DEBATE! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
K CALL OF DUTY ONLINE - All Weapons (Part 1) Call of Duty Media 1
CODForums Warzone Live event Part 2 is released General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Warzone Live event Part 1 is released General Call of Duty 3
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 2 - WOODS Call of Duty Media 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - INTRO Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme How to press campers in Warzone - Part 2 Call of Duty Media 0
BornFromFire Cold war... i miss the fun part Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
I WARZONE STREAM HIGHLIGHTS PART ONE - NEW GRAU INSANE GAMEPLAY Call of Duty Media 0
F Warzone type of players (part 2) Call of Duty Media 0
frenchy Part In French Completed Suggestions 1
B PSN Part Time Orphans Clan Recruitment PS4 Clan Recruitment 0
T Joygasm Podcast Ep. 73: Special Guest Creative Director Jesse Snyder Interview Part 1 of 2 Call of Duty Media 0
F Hello, I'm looking for a youtube clan. Please reply if you know of any or is part of one. Thank you Clan Chat 1
FPSKing What do you guys think of the Zombies part of the game? General Call of Duty 10
L Did you end the part II General Call of Duty 3
Derri Female character named “Ilona” part of Advanced Warfare’s campaign revealed General Call of Duty 2
T Call of Duty Ghosts Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2 - Campaign Mission 3 - Riley Call of Duty Media 0
T Call Of Duty Ghost Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Campaign Mission 1 Call of Duty Media 0
T Call of Duty Ghosts Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 Call of Duty Media 0
C My Ghosts Wishlist Part 2 Call of Duty Media 0
Khronic A longtime, but now part-time player The Lobby 0
Iridian_Solace Xbox Live Want to be part of a friendly team? Join the Lantern Corps.! Clan Recruitment 0
A Fancy taking part in video game research? Video Games 12