• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Crashes

MistrStraw

Recruit
So since yesterday the game became just unplayable.
I did have a crash here and there but thats it. Since yesterday its being nothing but crashing.
Can't finish one game without the game crashing.
Every damn time I do a scan and repair never does it so anything.
I'm at the point where I simply don't understand wtf is going on.
I always update my drivers I have the newest hardware I checked by playing other games.. every other game runs perfect.
I have re installed the game several times I even manually changes some settings down in the script of the game to run at 60% vram and that has helped to make the game noticeable smoother. However the crashes its unplayable.
I like zombies and not being able to go past round 6 because the game crashes is disgusting.
Every one of my drivers is updated as I always do.
I run a ryzen 5 5600x non overclocked I run a 4 dimm memory kit of 3600mhz I run a rtx 3080 with rtx off in game its factory overclocked and water cooled.
I done every damn test and trouble shoot there is nothing fixes it.
Someone know a fix of am I better of just quiting the damn game all by itself because Its not playable

Like CODForums!

Advertisements