• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Crashing on transitions?

I've been playing the game for months now on an AMD-580 card and it has worked just fine on top graphics. But ever since October 8th I have trouble crashing on transitions, mostly right after the opening cutscene in warzone when it pans from the back of the plane, or when I try to leave the game after a match. I tried adjusting settings on the card, I tried adjusting settings in the game to the lowest graphics, I updated to the latest drivers, but I still hard crash every other match usually at these transition points. I know there was a small patch on the 8th, and I don't have this problem in other games, so I have to assume it has something to do with the latest update. Can anyone tell me if they have a similar problem, or what I can do to fix it if it truly is on my end?