• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Crazy idea for a future upcoming COD video game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron B.

Recruit
Sometime in the future, a COD game should be based on a battle between humans and lost souls. I have a drawn picture of a game case cover but I can't post it on here. I think this would be a interesting campaign to see.:)

This is just an idea

Last edited by a moderator:

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
This would be the Zombies mode. I think it has already happened in a few Zombies sections in either WaW/Black Ops 1, 2, or 3.

But it is an interesting concept. However, what would we kill these souls with? We aren't Ghostbusters in the game, ya know.

Aaron B.

Recruit
This would be the Zombies mode. I think it has already happened in a few Zombies sections in either WaW/Black Ops 1, 2, or 3.

But it is an interesting concept. However, what would we kill these souls with? We aren't Ghostbusters in the game, ya know.
Yes this is very true, but, maybe some specialized weapons designed to flood the soul with some type of energy to extinguish the souls. Or maybe someone else could come up with somthin better than my idea. This idea of souls has happened in Black Ops with the rituals, but this would be a full on soul encounter with some sort of a bigger creature that is harder to defeat in so many rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pumpknot CRAZY ENDING! Call of Duty Media 0
C This is crazy. Look at the price of Damascus Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
C Crazy sniper kills Call of Duty Media 0
O *CRAZY* AW CLIP!! Call of Duty Media 0
I Crazy challenge I did, sub to my youtube! Call of Duty Media 0
N CRAZY OLD MAN CAPTURES MY FRIEND (Story over COD Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
T Crazy Noscope [Quick Cod - Black Ops 3 in 1 minute] Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 31. Story Time | College Lockdown: Crazy Shotgun Lady on Campus (BO2 47-5) Call of Duty Media 0
Froggy0321 Gaing is crazy so I am looking for new buds General Call of Duty 1
E Origins Easter Egg Step 1 "Opening the Crazy Place Portal" Call of Duty Media 0
B Crazy! 2-5 Comeback On Standoff Call of Duty Media 0
N Crazy glitched sniping sub Call of Duty Media 1
A Join Crazy Gamers Clan Clan Recruitment 0
A Axiiss-Crazy Ballistic Kill Call of Duty Media 1
J Crazy throwing knife kill! Call of Duty Media 3
P I don't get the idea of Blueprints? Call of Duty: WarZone 31
N Multi Had the Idea and took the shot Clan Chat 0
Y Its posible dont put together pc gamers and cosoles gamers..i am wondering who had that fatastic idea.. Call of Duty: WarZone 6
S Riot Shield Nerf idea Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Jasonn Idea for Another Game General Call of Duty 1
C Idea: Quickchat General Call of Duty 1
T Evil Dead video game idea-Could this happen? Video Games 1
SpeedyBullet Fresh Idea for Black ops 3 Call of Duty Media 0
S My Video Game Idea Video Games 3
C Idea for map General Call of Duty 3
J New Game Mode Idea General Call of Duty 0
Admshumaker [Suggestion for next COD] 2 Rounds for One in the Chamber, and a New Game Mode Idea For Zombies General Call of Duty 1
Admshumaker [Suggestions for the next COD] New Multiplayer Maps, New idea for Maps General Call of Duty 5
MrRedPuff Game Mode Idea General Call of Duty 3
X GOOD SERIES IDEA FOR MW3? Call of Duty Media 1
R COD IDEA EVERYONE LIKES ALOT! Call of Duty Media 0
R UNA NUEVA IDEA Call of Duty Media 0
Yusuf786 Who likes The Idea Of It Being Set In The Future (BO2) General Call of Duty 2
A [COD] League Play In Future COD Titles General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Choose CODForums future skin. CoDForums Announcements 1
NickJ Will Existenz be the future? The Lounge 2
W Multi Future DLC General Call of Duty 0
DeltaStrike909 Xbox Live Delta2Tactics Clan Recruiting For xbox Ghost Recon Future Solider Call Of Duty BF3 Clan Recruitment 8
X Your clan-videos's future editor? Clan Chat 0
MidnightEagle11 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Video Games 0