• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cross Platform 1v1 with a friend

foggy58

Recruit
Hi there,

Is there a way to play / explore maps with a friend - 1v1 on cross platform?

I have an XBOX and my friend has a PS5 - we just want to play against each other to get a feel for the game as we are both new gamers.

Can this be done in either Warzone or MW?

If so how can I set this private gave up for just 2 people?

Many thanks

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Cross-platform is criminal Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A Multi Cross Platform Old School Style Clan! Clan Recruitment 0
G Stop !!! Disable cross play xbox- pc !!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
O Is it possible to turn off Cross Platfom in Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
H Will Xbox players ever be able to disable cross play in Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
C Multi Starting a new clan ps4 and cross play as well Clan Chat 0
Wiseowl What is cross gen? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 30
T Experiment ?? - Cross-play turn off Date Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
F Will it ever be possible for PC players to disable cross-over? General Call of Duty 10
C Fed up of PC Cheats - When will Xbox be able to disable cross play? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 15
Q First impressions -cross play/auto aim Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
U Xbox: i cant play with cross-play disabled, why? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
F Xbox Live Cross Country Gaming (XB1) Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Carl's Jr. partners with Activision for Black Ops 3 cross-promotion Call of Duty Media 0
Servace What if you can Cross Console fight ? General Call of Duty 26
TeamNiceDynamite Cross-Buy Promotion for PS3/PS4 General Call of Duty 9
F PSN ARMY_of_SPARTANS-Multi-Platform Community. Vanguard Cold War Warzone Clan Recruitment 3
WoozyOG Multi Aurora Clan - Multi platform (Recruiting) Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi Ri+Z Clan Recruiting (Multi-Platform) Clan Recruitment 0
TheShadowCompany Multi Multi-Platform Community Recruiting for Members! Clan Chat 0
TheShadowCompany Multi Skull Army Gaming - Multi-Platform Discord Community Clan Recruitment 0
I Multi 18+ | "This We'll Defend" | Multi-Platform | twdclan.com Clan Chat 8
WoozyOG Multi Aurora Clan - Multi platform (Recruiting) Clan Recruitment 5
F Multi FU2RE CLAN Multi Platform Recruitment Clan Recruitment 1
H If PS5 or Xbox won’t allow disabling of Criss platform with PC Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
N PSN LFC, multi-platform, QS/Sniping, run&gun,HC/Core, 18+ comp and casual. And active. Clan Recruitment 1
SMGAMING Multi SMG Clan Is Now Recruiting over all Platform & Worldwide! Clan Recruitment 26
PrSn Sliver Multi -Pressure Sniping Recruitment- [ANY PLATFORM] Clan Recruitment 0
A Xbox Live ARC Gamers. Large COMMUNITY Multi-Platform/Game Seeking COD PLAYERS FOR NEW SQUAD Clan Recruitment 0
AGN 1Rogers AGN is recruiting now for multi platform gaming. Clan Chat 1
B Black Sword Knights Multi Platform Clan Clan Chat 5
Carlos More evidence of PS4 being lead platform of Black Ops 3? General Call of Duty 0
Derri What Platform will you be getting Advanced Warfare on? General Call of Duty 6
JusZenTFN Multi True Talent Gaming | Multi-Platform Clan Chat 0
Derri Platform in Profile and Messages Completed Suggestions 7
Carlos PS4 to be MW4′s lead platform? General Call of Duty 0
I Xbox Live Gfinity launches new online gaming platform - www.gfinity.net - featuring CoD leagues! Clan Chat 0
illusen Favorite platform? PC vs consoles Video Games 51
S COD BO 2 ->Which is the best platform to play it on? General Call of Duty 10
M Multi Anyone 1v1 snipers? Rust / Shipment Clan Chat 2
CWCL Multi CWCL - 1v1 Tournament Clan Chat 0
D Just lost a 1v1 situation in BR because of the gas mask.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
L Can you grind weapon skins in a 1v1 custom game with a friend? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
A Xbox Live FREE Bi-Weekly Cod Gunfight Tournament 1v1 Clan Chat 1
VoiDProjects Multi VoiD Ceazar beats Icy Slick in 1v1 Nuke Town BO2 50-16 Clan Chat 0
Baxate 1v1 Matchups General Call of Duty 12
M Thumbs Vs 1v1 Thug Kid Call of Duty Media 0
M Im the BEST QUICKSCOPER EVER! See This 1v1 Call of Duty Media 4
T Xbox Live Interested in Competitive 1v1 Quickscoping? Clan Chat 0
S LF 1v1 partner General Call of Duty 0