• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cryptic Black Ops Contest from GameStop

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can probably guess from my username, I work for GameStop, so I wanted to pop in here and make sure you all knew about our Black Ops Contest.

CODscreenshot.jpg
Half the fun is clicking around yourself, so I won't give too much away except not to be shy with that clicking-finger. There are hidden prizes all over.

More missions will unlock in the coming days/weeks. There’s a good one coming soon, and trust me when I say it’ll be big. Can't say much more than that, but believe me... :cool:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Welcome to CODForums. :)

I had to make sure the link was legit before leaving it on. Very nice contest, indeed! :D

Welcome to CODForums. :)

I had to make sure the link was legit before leaving it on. Very nice contest, indeed! :D

Thanks, Carlos. If you like that, you might be interested in this announcement I was only today cleared to make:

GameStop is bringing back Surprize Attack! Check out the exclusive announcement trailer on the Classified tab on GameStop’s Facebook page. This tab will be a source of advanced intel throughout the sweepstakes, including info about prizes before they’re officially released, so stay tuned.

Starting tomorrow, you can use your GameStop pre-order code to play.

(NOTE: Thursday September 30th is the last day to redeem your pre-order code for the exclusive flight Suit avatar, so if you haven’t already, better get on it!)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Thanks for the wealth of information, sir! :D

I'm sure all of our users will be interested in your promotion.

I've got some more info on Surprize Attack for you! First, check out the prizes we announced like:
a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon:
1633-Mopar-Jeep-Wrangler-Ultimate-392-HEMI.jpg

Harley Davidson motorcycle:
pg_spxl883n_int_bs.jpg

and the chance to pilot an L-39 Albatross military jet!
l39_albatros.jpg

There's also the SCVNGR SOG missions, which you can play from any iPhone or Android device and complete challenges to unlock rewards. Get details, download the app and redeem codes on the site.

As always, let me know if there are any q's!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Very interesting! Thanks for sharing with us your promotion!

Good luck to whomever wins the contest! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements