• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Custom game rules are bugged on xbox one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I load up the custom games and edit the class budget to 17, the settings doesn't transfer over to my custom classes it stays at 10 no matter what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Can you grind weapon skins in a 1v1 custom game with a friend? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Modern Warfare 3 Custom Game Modes...Michael Myers Call of Duty Media 0
S GTAV Custom Game Mode Clan Video Games 0
S GTAV & COD Custom Game Modes Clan Chat 0
Scotteh Custom game modes General Call of Duty 0
Admshumaker [Suggestion for next COD] Administration Powers In-Game via Custom Match General Call of Duty 0
C 10 custom loadouts, Damascus/Dark matter-unlock any operator, attachments, vehicle skins etc Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
E NA West Custom Warzone Private Lobbies Call of Duty Media 0
D Multi Custom warzone mini royal with bertmerks on twitch Clan Chat 0
P Can't delete custom blueprints - not the same old issue! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C We need a CUSTOM SERVER LIST Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Custom Games Setup Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K 20+ CUSTOM SNIPERS in Modern Warfare 2! Call of Duty Media 0
K Chernobyl, Modern Warfare 2 Custom Map Call of Duty Media 0
SuperSteele Custom match weapon presets switch with multiplayer weapon presets Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
C Custom vs. Blueprints (Modern Warfare) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
J Custom class General Call of Duty 1
D [DakadoRotu] Custom zombie survival server with WWII weapons and MW3 weapons General Call of Duty 1
O Fun things to do in Custom Games General Call of Duty 0
W Black Ops 3 - Custom Zombie - New Project Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
WhoIsDo Call of Duty Kate Upton custom camo General Call of Duty 4
bhajj94 $.99 Custom Mousepad Video Games 3
X PC waw custom zombies pc Clan Chat 0
U Xbox Live Insaniac Gaming Custom Games Community! Clan Recruitment 0
I MW2 - Custom Classes General Call of Duty 5
I In my opinion AR recoil is a joke in this game Call of Duty: WarZone 4
K Multi WARZONE Cash Game Clan Chat 0
B Multi Best places to find LFG groups to boost your game ? Clan Chat 8
B The general idea of the game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Yankee_LT In-Game Chat Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
P Mouse dont love left or right in game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P FPS lower because I bought the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And A Clan To Join Clan Chat 3
I Kicked from game while playing in party (PC) Error: BLZBNTBGS000003F8 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B i refuse to play your broken game until you remove Fire breathing shot gun Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
N Constantly crashing in-game (zombies more than multiplayer) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Aim assist makes this game unplayable for PC players Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 26
M This game has no gore or bullet wounds on enemies. Ruins the campaign. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And Clan Clan Chat 3
Nimrod The more I play this the more I regret spending my money on this game.. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 28
JetskjiOnTwitch Why The BLUE DOT is THE BEST OPTIC in the GAME! Call of Duty Media 0
Manray17 CHEATERS!!!! STIM GLITCHERS WIN BY STAYING IN THE GAS WHOLE GAME Call of Duty Media 0
G This Game Is So Broken Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
D What a S**T day or is the game just crap Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B PSN Looking for a clan where I can improve my BR game Clan Recruitment 3
D Plunder with no vehicles????? Game mode ruined. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
D This game is a complete mess after the update. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
D Every game so sweaty Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0