• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Damage fall off?

AcidVenus

Recruit
Hi,
I'm sort of new to the series. Recently bought MW2 but haven't played a COD games since Ghosts on the 360!

Enjoying it so far but I'm hoping there's a page somewhere (I've tried google) with more in depth stats especially for damage fall off.
I was enjoying using marksman rifles but to get a particular unlock I had to use a battle rifle. This was great, but at mid range 4 body shots didn't kill the enemy.
So it would be good to have some sort of chart with damage to distance on.
I've found other weapon stats via a search but can't seem to find this.

Until recently I played destiny and destiny 2 almost daily for years. They had lots of info available and a good community that put additional info together.
I also liked their weekly posts from the developers that would mention things they're looking at changing including tiny changes to weapons. Would be good if I could easily access similar information for this game.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Best Weapon For Damage Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST FFAR LOADOUT MAX DAMAGE! 24 KILL SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme JAK12 Vehicle Damage Test in Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Weapon Damage Guide TTK/DPS/RANGE Call of Duty Media 0
H Warzone More damage Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T weapons damage list Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
M Warzone Can someone explain this? Health Damage THROUGH armor Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
Amducious Getting Rid of Team Damage Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
CODForums COD4MW vs CODMWR Collateral Damage comparison Call of Duty Media 0
VoiDProjects DO NOT FALL FOR CAG Cheechdogg BS General Call of Duty 22
Oropherion A section for miscellaneous FPSes/video games that don't fall under other categories Completed Suggestions 2
Carlos CODGhosts' Free Fall gameplay trailer released General Call of Duty 3
Carlos Call of Duty Ghosts Free Fall Preview General Call of Duty 0
J COD WW2 can i save level after switching off PS4 and reloading disk? General Call of Duty 0
C Warzone Toggle ADS randomly on and off in game? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
E Warzone Warzone - Turning off a controller or wireless headset error Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G Ability to turn off the Crosshair (PC) Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
K Vanguard? Really? I was very disappointed and i feel like being rip off by This Tittle, any chance i get refund? Call of Duty: Vanguard 33
O Warzone Is it possible to turn off Cross Platfom in Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Patience Pays Off Call of Duty Media 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Idle Kick Pissing Me Off! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G OFF topic General Call of Duty 0
H CoD: CW - How can I turn off HUD completely in Realism campaign mode? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
WHUTZHIZNAME Call Of Duty Strafe Jump shots plus Off roof and 180s Call of Duty Media 0
O Anyone else having Black Ops shut off their XBOX? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
S Warzone Lag based off time Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Warzone Experiment ?? - Cross-play turn off Date Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
E Off META ! Burst rankings Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
W Sights off-center+screen shake+lack of FOV on console=HEADACHE Call of Duty Media 0
I Warzone needs to be split off Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B Season 3 off to a rocky start Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Warzone Do Suppressors keep you off the minimap? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums Ray Tracing in Modern Warfare shown off Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
G PSN How play Face Off maps in TDM or FFA ? General Call of Duty 0
CODForums New Black Out Trailer shows off the Battle Royale scale Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos New Infinite Warfare trailer shows off cinematic direction General Call of Duty 0
Oophilly215oO Off The Radar Glitch, Primary Doesn't Show Up Call of Duty Media 0
B Falling off the bus General Call of Duty 0
W Help, how do you get off side of bus? General Call of Duty 3
WhoIsDo Glen Schofield shows off his Pick 13 class setup General Call of Duty 2
Carlos New menu shows off new customization, new prestige icon General Call of Duty 0
GooseAlwaysDies 44 Kills! Going Off With The R5! Twitch.TV Hightlight! Call of Duty Media 0
N COD Ghosts is a rip off General Call of Duty 2
R SQUAD OFF LINE XP General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Show off your current rank in Call of Duty games! CoDForums Announcements 1
Carlos Call of Duty Ghosts Single Player trailer shows off story General Call of Duty 1
NinjaGamer836 "TAKE OFF"-TIPS N TRICKS Call of Duty Media 0
macisaguy Off the Radar and/or Silencer? General Call of Duty 2
Carlos Respawn Entertainment announces and show off TitanFall Video Games 0
J DAnce off skit!! Call of Duty Media 0