• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

days gone

gazster

Recruit
have you tried day's gone? i think it's ok but feels like it's never ending lol i'm at where you meet sarah at a camp and you do many missions for people, there's so much to do and i'm sure someone said a good 50 hours to finish game without doing much extra thing's. it does get very repetitive and boring and sometimes i won't play for day's then return later to carry on. i think the game is too large and if it was shorter like the last of us then it would have that replay feel to do more extras on the 2nd playthrough. how do you feel about day's gone?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Multi SEVEN DAYS IS RECRUITING Clan Recruitment 0
G What happened to the tanks and helicopters? been about 5 days playing without them it kinda sucks. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Things wrong with the game from someone with 20 days playtime Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 13
G Banned for 4 days on call of duty for having a racist name. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
J How Do You Join a Clan These Days Clan Chat 4
Smokey Less than 10 days to go! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CODForums Days of Summer arrives to Black Ops 4 General Call of Duty 0
C I got my first nuclear a few days - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN Quad Feed! 2XP for days! General Call of Duty 0
B PSN I Need A Clan Been Looking For Days!!! Clan Recruitment 4
JusZenTFN 2 More Work Days! The Lounge 13
FireBrand The Last Of Us-NaughtyDog THREE DAYS Video Games 0
Nishi The 12 Days of Christmas Newbs EP 2 Call of Duty Media 0
Chris [Destructoid] Modern Warfare 2 DLC exclusive to 360 for 30 days General Call of Duty 2
5 My WZ account is gone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Gone And Did Something Stoopid Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
M Bought cod points gone missing Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
U Is Fireteam Moshpit Dirty Bomb / Multi Team Gone? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Bruen Is GONE! I FOUND the NEW best GUN! Call of Duty Media 0
B CP gone? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
D WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
W MW3 Flotation gone? (Season 3 update) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Any reason why Battle Royale Solos is gone?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3