1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Death Cards

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World At War' started by icebloodz, Apr 23, 2013.

1. icebloodz

icebloodz Recruit

I remember the death cards in this game made everything more fun and challenging. Tougher enemies, vampiric modes, no more free ammunition, and turning your side arm weapon to a bolter pistol.

It was an interesting concept that made the game more replayable with friends. Do you think they should use a system as such in future games?

2. Gunner3579

Gunner3579 Recruit

The death card system was definitely an interesting addition that Treyarch made to the game, and it would be nice to see it return in a future installment. The big thing that I think you're missing though is the idea of playing the campaign in co-op in the first place! That was another idea that was dropped just as quickly as the death card system, which is just as unfortunate (if not more so).

3. GlacialDoom_Imported3

It was a nice addition, but I'm really unsure why Treyarch removed it. They usually stick with the things they add, instead of removing them. Did I miss an online outrage about them?