• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Delayed Season 4 Battle pass

Craigou812

Recruit
So the reasoning for Delaying the start of Season 4 is BS! Since when does a gaming company want to loose hundreds of thousands of dollars by delaying a launch because of what is happening in a country?! If they are so upset by the unrest happing in the United States, then shut down the servers and go join the protestors! People are still playing MW daily. Your not stopping anybody from going out protesting by delaying the battle pass 4. Nor is your game taking away from the importance of the protesting. IF your intentions for delaying the battle pass are true then the game itself would be shutdown at the servers. No your company is using what is happening as an excuse to delay the launch because the battle pass is not ready yet. I read in a thread that the launch was to be in unison with a reveal of the PS5 that got delayed. State the real reason why SONY! Atrocities happen all over the world everyday, yet your company released the battle pass 3.

Since I made this post, I have been playing MW. I saw over 62 fellow players while I played the various missions. Each mission was a fully lobby. If your company had intended to not as you say take away from the protestors then you would of shut down the servers to MW. Instead of delaying the game due to bugs and instead claiming solidarity with the protestors. I now could care less either way if your company lies about the release of Battle pass 4. People are still playing MW at this moment. Are they being distracted from the ability to protest? LOL... #Sony using Protesting to mask the bugs in Battle Pass 4.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Okay, you need to re-set your priorities on this. We're facing many challenges in the world right now. This delay while disappointing is part of several years of multiple layers of issues.

Let's go backwards here. President Trump was elected in 2016. Shortly after he was elected, he went after trade wars with many countries. He also was trying to escalate a "cold war" with North Korea, based on his findings in 1999. He's long been dreaming, planning his own presidency for years. He made peace with North Korea in his first year of his presidency. Right out of the gate, he made history for being the first U.S. President to set foot on North Korea soil.

But what you and I didn't know was China became the leading country with their GDP. This is largely in part due to our reliance on China for products and services. You see that phone in your hand? China made it.

In the background, China introduced a bill that would make it that much harder for journalists and like-minded bloggers to report on China's ongoings. Before and after the bill was introduced, whistleblowers and journalists has been trying to warn the people of China. Once the "Fugative Offenders" bill was introduced, protests broke out. These protest evoked more of the same: Silencing. Many people were killed during and after the protests. Those protests are still on-going in Hong Kong. This is the Communist Party trying to control its own people.

Shortly thereafter, an "accident" happened in a research lab in Wuhan, which was the source of the whole pandemic we're experiencing right now. Yes, dude. We're in the midst of a pandemic!

Over the weekend, George Floyd was arrested, impaled to the ground, the officer put his knee on a black man's neck. Riots ensues the very next hour, the very next day.

If anybody, if anyone knows how bad it is here in U.S., it's Sony - a company in Japan. Right next to China.

We have bigger problems than a delay of a game's update, the reveal of Call of Duty 2020, and PlayStation 5.

Funky Jammer

Funky Asshole
Its selfish that we want it now but the world works as a whole and you gotta fix something with more than a bandaid in order for it to get fixed correctly. We can't hide in our games, sports, and other reality realms forever when daunted with a real world problem.

I mean, do you really need skins and more gun types that bad? Relax!...

Craigou812

Recruit
So now its gone full on Political, I realize that this site is not the Official Forums page for the makers of COD. This site is run by a fan. Who has now introduced a political agenda onto the MW fanbase. Simply because players posted they were mad because the battle pass 4 season was postponed. Modern Warfare is a simulation of Warfare! The game itself promotes violence. If you don't see that then, really don't know what to tell you other than check your IQ level. Just sayin is all!

By spewing the Black Lives matter agenda down the throats of its player base with the update that went live today, and now showing upon the load screen when loading into a battle is annoying. They could of released a publicity tweet or Facebook post. instead of making us see Black lives matter and their commitment to civil unity upon each loading page. Saying Sony does not condone the current events of civil unrest, is at best a façade, because the game promotes violence. Sony by their own viewpoint, should shutdown the game because it incites violence and is helping to promote civil unrest due to the violent nature of the content in the game.

The moderator has mentioned the civil unrest in Hong Kong, and China, yet neglected to mention the Horrible conditions of the African Continent and the suffering seen there for decades, and the treatment of women in the Middle East is appalling. Yet the game is a direct simulation to the violence that is found in day to day life around the world. The game focuses upon government units fighting terrorist and anarchist globally. Is that not what we see happening today. Protestors are looting and destroying property, since when did those two forms become part of protesting.

For equality and unity to surface and survive we must all gather under one religion, (good luck with that!) so says a Christian Priest. Yet its our differences that makes us human. Governments put labels upon ethnics, such as African American, Hispanic American, Asian American. Everybody who lives in America are Americans; that simple. If any sub race has a reason to protest and march in the cities of the United States, it is the Native Americans whose culture and society were destroyed all in the name of western expansion!! We all bleed red and have the same organs, nobody has Alien DNA. We are all humans and All lives Matter!!! PERIOD!!! People say that people such as myself whom say all lives matter don't get it. Well they are gravely mistaken, they are the ones whom don't understand the all lives matter phrase. All Lives Matter is total unity!!! Black, White, Indian, Hispanic, and Asian. Until our race; Humanity sees itself as one SPECIES social inequality will continue!

Should this post be taken down, and i banned from the forums, then by that action the moderators are showing a refusal to allow the freedom of speech and independent thought.

ALL LIVES MATTER!!!

Oh, now I am an Idiot for speaking my mind, hmm why am I not surprised. LMFAO Freedom of speech only applies to those that run this site I take it. Typical response, when they don't like what they read you get banned. Oh my, the travesty of it all!!!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
So now its gone full on Political, I realize that this site is not the Official Forums page for the makers of COD. This site is run by a fan. Who has now introduced a political agenda onto the MW fanbase. Simply because players posted they were mad because the battle pass 4 season was postponed. Modern Warfare is a simulation of Warfare! The game itself promotes violence. If you don't see that then, really don't know what to tell you other than check your IQ level. Just sayin is all!
First of all, I'm not pushing any kind of political agendas. I'm stating fact, so you understand why the delay happened. The delay is part of a series of issues. Then you resort to insulting ME. You didn't say it directly, but I am catching on, bro. Knock it off.
By spewing the Black Lives matter agenda down the throats of its player base with the update that went live today, and now showing upon the load screen when loading into a battle is annoying. They could of released a publicity tweet or Facebook post. instead of making us see Black lives matter and their commitment to civil unity upon each loading page. Saying Sony does not condone the current events of civil unrest, is at best a façade, because the game promotes violence. Sony by their own viewpoint, should shutdown the game because it incites violence and is helping to promote civil unrest due to the violent nature of the content in the game.
They did release a tweet, a FB status update, and even applied new rules. This is because the community is very racist. I see it ALL the time. If you don't believe me... Just watch for yourself here...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2kOSo4krn0

At the end, raging comments. Happened back in MW2, still true today. I'm latino, by the way.
The moderator has mentioned the civil unrest in Hong Kong, and China, yet neglected to mention the Horrible conditions of the African Continent and the suffering seen there for decades, and the treatment of women in the Middle East is appalling. Yet the game is a direct simulation to the violence that is found in day to day life around the world. The game focuses upon government units fighting terrorist and anarchist globally. Is that not what we see happening today. Protestors are looting and destroying property, since when did those two forms become part of protesting.
I don't know about that. I've not seen any posts about it. I will now do research on this after this reply.
For equality and unity to surface and survive we must all gather under one religion, (good luck with that!) so says a Christian Priest. Yet its our differences that makes us human. Governments put labels upon ethnics, such as African American, Hispanic American, Asian American. Everybody who lives in America are Americans; that simple. If any sub race has a reason to protest and march in the cities of the United States, it is the Native Americans whose culture and society were destroyed all in the name of western expansion!! We all bleed red and have the same organs, nobody has Alien DNA. We are all humans and All lives Matter!!! PERIOD!!! People say that people such as myself whom say all lives matter don't get it. Well they are gravely mistaken, they are the ones whom don't understand the all lives matter phrase. All Lives Matter is total unity!!! Black, White, Indian, Hispanic, and Asian. Until our race; Humanity sees itself as one SPECIES social inequality will continue!
Trump actually tried doing that once with a Bible, and he just did a press conference calling for unity and peace.
Should this post be taken down, and i banned from the forums, then by that action the moderators are showing a refusal to allow the freedom of speech and independent thought.
I warned you to stop spamming, that's what the warnings are about. Not your posts. POST something if you're going to quote someone. I'm paying for the server. Read the fucking rules. Its right there on the notice at every log in.

Forum Rules.

Craigou812

Recruit
Well Carlos, I don't see how speaking my mind is spamming, but yes research history and see the points I have mentioned are fact. I am a Historian and through my college years done plenty of research papers and my dissertation upon the Kingdom of Axum upon the eastern side of the African Continent. I fully agree with your video about racism running rampant. I have been called a cracker, a white trash and the kids under 15 are the worst, and that don't mention how women are demoralized by other players of ALL Colors!

I am direct quoting without using the quote feature.

And I understand precisely why the delay occurred. It's commendable, but for a gaming company to undertake this venture is unpreceded and in no way helps the cause. Had they actually felt the way they do they would of taken down the servers to the game for 24 hours period lets say to show support because the game itself promotes violence. No company is about to do anything that will take away from it's revenue, that just the a typical business model.

And as for Trump...He is the reason the U.S. is as messed up as it is. Once Trump leaves office the world will be better off. And Trumps ratings keep going down because people are now realizing that he is a fraud and is all about corporate America, not the people. Historians see the familiar strategy he follows as that of Adolf Hitler when the NAZI party took control of Germany. And we all know how that ended. Even if you don't know much about history.

I am Native American Ogallala Sioux, so yes I see the atrocities that are made everyday and consequences of becoming a conquered society, and looked down upon as a lower lifeform.

People are posting their reactions to the delay in this thread not quoting anybody.
People are posting their thoughts in other posts. Perhaps you should reframe from suggesting one should read the terms if the moderator does not fully understand the website terms of use. Which can be modified through HTML5 and CSS3 code.

Well enough said on this topic.

Carlos I do commend you for picking up the baton and running the 440 when Sony dropped the ball and closed down their Forums page. The player base needs this forum to vent, complain and laugh.

Also never meant to insult your intelligence. At times my use of higher English can be daunting to others I am conversing with. Its funny at times becomes most people I run across haven't seen a learned Sioux before. And yes I wear my hair in a pony tail as did my Ancestors.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Well Carlos, I don't see how speaking my mind is spamming, but yes research history and see the points I have mentioned are fact. I am a Historian and through my college years done plenty of research papers and my dissertation upon the Kingdom of Axum upon the eastern side of the African Continent. I fully agree with your video about racism running rampant. I have been called a cracker, a white trash and the kids under 15 are the worst, and that don't mention how women are demoralized by other players of ALL Colors!
Don't play coy with me. You quoted a few members with no actual reply. This right here, is a replay. This text right here is the response to your quote. What you did was post a quote. That's spam. I don't see any reply inside your quote(s). I did check.
I am direct quoting without using the quote feature.
Well, I wouldn't have been alerted. You need to type below the message.
And I understand precisely why the delay occurred. It's commendable, but for a gaming company to undertake this venture is unpreceded and in no way helps the cause. Had they actually felt the way they do they would of taken down the servers to the game for 24 hours period lets say to show support because the game itself promotes violence. No company is about to do anything that will take away from it's revenue, that just the a typical business model.
A few companies are doing that, but that's only going to annoy players. What they're doing is correct. Activision is doing exactly what I think is right. They wanted to bring attention to the issue, and they got it with the entire game... and Warzone. That's 100 Million players reached.
And as for Trump...He is the reason the U.S. is as messed up as it is. Once Trump leaves office the world will be better off. And Trumps ratings keep going down because people are now realizing that he is a fraud and is all about corporate America, not the people. Historians see the familiar strategy he follows as that of Adolf Hitler when the NAZI party took control of Germany. And we all know how that ended. Even if you don't know much about history.
I'm not falling for any of that rethoric spoken by Twitter users comparing Trump to Hitler. That is a bunch of baloney sausage.

What I buy, though is that this whole protest was perpetuated by ANTIFA. That, is documented. I also heard Soros is behind the funds for ANTIFA to mobilize. They were waiting for this.
I am Native American Ogallala Sioux, so yes I see the atrocities that are made everyday and consequences of becoming a conquered society, and looked down upon as a lower lifeform.

People are posting their reactions to the delay in this thread not quoting anybody.
People are posting their thoughts in other posts. Perhaps you should reframe from suggesting one should read the terms if the moderator does not fully understand the website terms of use. Which can be modified through HTML5 and CSS3 code.
IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE FRONT OF YOUR FACE!

ForumRuleWarning.png

Last edited:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Well I am done with the conversation. I see now that your a Trump fanboy.
Well, Democrats is for the poor. Republicans are for the rich. I don't want to be poor anymore, bro. I want to succeed. I want to be on the top. I want my company to grow into a major player. Voting Democrat would have been horrible. I was taxed as a small business like a major company. Trump's campaign vows was to cut taxes. The first year he was in office, I was working. I got bonus checks. I made more money under Trump than I ever did Democrat.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtz-WVOARX8

Keep in mind, I voted for Obama back in 2009. I didn't like what he was doing then. He was smart, but there were just some moves that made me just disengage from voting with him.

Craigou812

Recruit
First of all, I'm not pushing any kind of political agendas. I'm stating fact, so you understand why the delay happened. The delay is part of a series of issues. Then you resort to insulting ME. You didn't say it directly, but I am catching on, bro. Knock it off.

They did release a tweet, a FB status update, and even applied new rules. This is because the community is very racist. I see it ALL the time. If you don't believe me... Just watch for yourself here...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2kOSo4krn0

At the end, raging comments. Happened back in MW2, still true today. I'm latino, by the way.

I don't know about that. I've not seen any posts about it. I will now do research on this after this reply.

Trump actually tried doing that once with a Bible, and he just did a press conference calling for unity and peace.

I warned you to stop spamming, that's what the warnings are about. Not your posts. POST something if you're going to quote someone. I'm paying for the server. Read the fucking rules. Its right there on the notice at every log in.

Forum Rules.
Don't play coy with me. You quoted a few members with no actual reply. This right here, is a replay. This text right here is the response to your quote. What you did was post a quote. That's spam. I don't see any reply inside your quote(s). I did check.

Well, I wouldn't have been alerted. You need to type below the message.

A few companies are doing that, but that's only going to annoy players. What they're doing is correct. Activision is doing exactly what I think is right. They wanted to bring attention to the issue, and they got it with the entire game... and Warzone. That's 100 Million players reached.

I'm not falling for any of that rethoric spoken by Twitter users comparing Trump to Hitler. That is a bunch of baloney sausage.

What I buy, though is that this whole protest was perpetuated by ANTIFA. That, is documented. I also heard Soros is behind the funds for ANTIFA to mobilize. They were waiting for this.

IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE FRONT OF YOUR FACE!

View attachment 1043
I watched your video, and wow at the end it was all racist from the loosing team. And they were all black yelling out the N word...Dam and they say whites are racist. Wonder what would of been said had I been playing dressed in my native attire.

I do have a question though. Was that a video from COD MW the latest edition game. Cause last time I knew the player only got 2 claymores, grenades and such unless they were using a specific perk which gives a spawn of 1 additional piece of lethal equipment. If that was the current version of COD MW then your using a lethal equipment Hack to get more claymores. Hopefully that was an older version of COD MW that your video shows. I am only family with the current game.

Personally I move around the map. I don't like to camp out.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I watched your video, and wow at the end it was all racist from the loosing team. And they were all black yelling out the N word...Dam and they say whites are racist. Wonder what would of been said had I been playing dressed in my native attire.

I do have a question though. Was that a video from COD MW the latest edition game.
What game are you even playing right now? That's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) in Season Two.
Cause last time I knew the player only got 2 claymores, grenades and such unless they were using a specific perk which gives a spawn of 1 additional piece of lethal equipment. If that was the current version of COD MW then your using a lethal equipment Hack to get more claymores. Hopefully that was an older version of COD MW that your video shows. I am only family with the current game.
Nope. Not a lethal equipment "hack," it's the "Restock" perk. You can only plant one at a time, with a maximum of 2 claymores at a time. If you plant another claymore after claymore #2, expecting to plant claymore #3. One of your claymores is removed from the field.
Personally I move around the map. I don't like to camp out.
I'm doing this because people camp there on second floor. Same with Shipment in that open container.

I was also inspired by these videos...
View: https://youtu.be/5a_OH2CS5Xc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ProjectMyhm4130 Season 4 - Delayed Call of Duty: WarZone 1
X New Battle Pass weapons and their season trends. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
SamimSupreme Warzone: R9 DB vs Origin 12 (Season 6) Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Six Battle Pass Trailer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 6 brought the R700 sniper and now Im remember what FUN means! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I convinced myself to FINALLY BEAT SEASON 5, and now all I want is the R700 in SEASON 6! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Six revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Six arrives September 29th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
D battlepass after season 5? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Season 5 pass free give away Call of Duty Media 2
M Battle pass season 5 - INCREASED graphics requirements?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
JetskjiOnTwitch SEASON 5 BEST GUN IN-DEPTH GUIDE Call of Duty Media 1
T Does Season Affect Care Package Contents?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B SEASON 5 Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz *NEW* SEASON 5 in MODERN WARFARE, NEW WEAPONS, and PETROV OIL RIG and SULDAL HARBOR map overviews. Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Five revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
zMrLegacyz I finally beat SEASON 4 in MODERN WARFARE, and I saved the BEST CHALLENGE for last. Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Five arrives August 5th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
V Warzone lags since season 4 Call of Duty: WarZone 0
N Season 4 - Fractured Missions Call of Duty: WarZone 0
VelocityxApe New content season 4 Call of Duty Media 0
QuickC5 SEASON 4 Changes - Really? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
S Post Season 4 Update Lag Issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 4 just released, and I've already hit a RANDOM THROWING KNIFE on SCRAPYARD!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Mr Fishy McFIsh Season 4 Warzone Changes - Overview Video with everything you need to know! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Four released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 19
T When does Modern Warfare's Season 4 start? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T What's different in Season 4??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
T Season 4 Download... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Arthur 34 Season 4 Delay Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K Warzone, modern warfare season 4 postponed. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
DizzyDemon A Question about Season 4 and Battle Pass Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
H season 4 Postponed? General Call of Duty 0
K Get a jump on next season before it comes out. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
U WARZONE DUOS COMING IN SEASON 4! Call of Duty Media 0
T What a start to Season 3!? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Three Battle Pass Trailer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
W MW3 Flotation gone? (Season 3 update) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Well That Was Different.. WarZone Solo In Season 3 Call of Duty: WarZone 1
C Great disappointment with the start of the 3rd season. Call of Duty: WarZone 2
B Season 3 off to a rocky start Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F Season 3 update BR and Loot Table Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Slickッ Season 3 Alex Assassination ideas Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Three arrives April 8th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T New Season Starts... New Activision Account?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Two New Weapons Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
R Why season two is amazing! Call of Duty Media 4
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Two Battle Pass Trailer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Season 2 destroyed every class i run Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Two arrives February 11th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0