• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Hello!! My name is TGxSUGARCOOKIEx and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone always to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game: Halo, Ghosts, BO2, BF4, Destiny, and Titanfall for X1 so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members!

Requirements for joining: a working mic and access to the forums. We do not require you to change your gamertag.

How to join Dissension Gaming (DGC)?

1) Visit website: Dissension Gaming
2) Create account for Forums (Put TGxSUGARCOOKIEx, as referrer and I'll help you through the process)
3) Read this thread: Battalion Information
4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice
5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in
6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people, and start gaming!!

Hey, are you looking for a good group to play CoD with? Check out dgcgaming.net we have forums and contests and give aways. We are extremely active clan so you will never go into battle alone again.
If you decide to join please list me as your reference ( DGC PO1NTL3SS )

You must be 15 years of age
You must have a working mic

ba2210

Recruit
Hello!! My name is Ba2210 and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game: Destiny, Halo, Call of Duty, BF4) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums in order to join.

We offer the following for members:
Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, , and others!

We always rank in the Top 3 Clans of Top100clans.com.

So if you are interested in being part of this GREAT COMMUNITY come join us.

How to join Dissension Gaming?

1) Visit website: Dissension Gaming (www.dgcgaming.net)
2) Create account for Forums (Put ba2210 as referrer)
3) Read this thread: Apply to Join Here
4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game battalions of your choice.
5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.
6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on xbox), and start gaming!

Let Know if you have any questions

Ba2210

Hey! My name is Pink and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We have almost 300 members from UK, US, and Canada. We've been around for over 2 years so we have an established website and military style structure.

We're not like other clans; we are forum based with game nights, tourneys, a friendly, family like atmosphere, and there is always someone to team up with!

We do, however, break our community into Battalions sorted by game (CoD: BO3, Hardline/BF4, Destiny, and Battlefront) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members!

Requirements for joining: a working mic and access to the forums.

How to join Dissension Gaming(DGC)?
  • 1) Visit website: dgcgaming.net
  • 2) Create account for Forums (Put DGC Pink LS, as referrer and I'll keep a lookout for you)
  • 3) Once you have created an account, go to Join a Battalion and choose the Battalion that best suits your game preference.
  • 4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the game battalion of your choice
  • 5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on what to do next.
  • 6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people, and start gaming!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on Xbox @ DGC P1nk LS
Happy Gaming!!!

We're recruiting Core and HC Gamers for BO3 and Infinite Warfare once it releases.

We have max master prestiges and we have those who are working their way there so we have all levels. We do callouts and communicate as a team.

BD Blues

Recruit
Hello!! My name is DGC Blues and Dissension Gaming Community is now recruiting! It's an Xbox Live Community/Clan Go to DGCgaming.net We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game: Overwatch, Call of Duty, BF, Destiny, The Division and more so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums in order to join. Check out the site and don't for get it's important to put DGC Blues referred you when joining a Battalion!

How to join Dissension Gaming:
Visit the website - DGCgaming.net
Create account on the forum site it's VITAL to use Me DGC Blues as Referrer or Put DGC Blues under How did you hear of us!
Follow the format requested above , and APPLY TO JOIN A BATTALION OF YOUR CHOICE! Again use me DGC Blues as REFERRER so everything goes smoothy. All appplications are accepted less than 24hrs.
If you need assistance my XBL GT is DGC Blues

BD Blues

Recruit
If you gaming alone or just not enjoying your games why not check out one of the best Xbox live gaming communities around. Dissension Gaming Community is one of the best places to meet new people and just start enjoying games again. Come check us out.
How to join Dissension Gaming:
Visit the website- DGCGaming.net
Create an account on the site & go confirm the email! When you registering to the site use ME DGC Blues as REFERRER!
Join a Battalion for game of your choice and let the fun begin!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements