• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Did you end the part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not even sure what to say about this. Did we end part two of what? I've beaten CoD1, MW, MW2, MW3, BO, BO2, and Ghosts. All of the stories were decent at worst and some were great at best.

Qarnage

Recruit
I have no idea what you mean by part II but I've played every single campaign there is and I've honestly never been amazed by any of the stories. It always felt like me that they just threw together some elements that they think sounded cool and mixed them up into a story. They're definitely not bad but nothing spectacular either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J How much did you end up paying in the end? General Call of Duty 8
AntiCheatAgent94 Gone And Did Something Stoopid Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
M This guy ACED me so i DID THIS! Call of Duty Media 0
Im Squaw How long did it take you to prestige? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
B Did they change the SBMM? It seems worse than ever Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Few things I did to raise my K/D Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
ExtraBroken Did this spray just move in the gulag? Call of Duty Media 0
K Did you know? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K Did you guys hear about The beast "RPG Verspeten''? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
CODForums "The Replacer Did It" TV Ad revealed Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
T Your game did not shut down properly during your last session, would you like to start in Safe Mode? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos How did you find BlackOps4Forum? Completed Suggestions 0
C Did Mason kill JFK? General Call of Duty 1
C Did you guys know this about BO1? The Lounge 1
C When did you first play COD? The Lounge 1
T How did Doritos and Mountain Dew become the "Official Gamer Food?" The Lounge 4
T Did You Really Want A Sequel? General Call of Duty 1
I Crazy challenge I did, sub to my youtube! Call of Duty Media 0
A Did Changes to BO3 Make You Stray from the Game? General Call of Duty 1
M When did you first start playing Call of Duty? General Call of Duty 0
Spaz Dillinger Call Of Duty Ghosts - Did not make the clan Call of Duty Media 0
FlyFish998 Did anyone else used to play this four-player split screen? General Call of Duty 8
Carlos How did you find BlackOps3Forum? Completed Suggestions 12
samb222 Survival Mode - Did you enjoy it? General Call of Duty 20
AndrewC How did you guys react to Captain Price's "death" and how the game ended? General Call of Duty 20
S Did this today ^_^ Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos How did you find CODForums.com? The Lobby 75
E What did you notice in Black Ops Multiplayer teaser? General Call of Duty 2
[SN8KI] OldKrow Multi LFM Warzone Battle Pass end season 4 XP grind Clan Chat 0
D At match end... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Call of Duty 1 -- cannot see end video, audio only - any fix General Call of Duty 3
S How do you know what station you'll end up at after completing the metro Easter egg? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S Spawning near the end of match has to stop!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Wiseowl Spawning near the end of match has to stop! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
F Warzone crashing on end credits Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Multi LEL’ // Low end Loyalty Clan Recruitment 0
The_Quota PSN [EST] Come help grind out the end of WWII... Clan Recruitment 6
eGsistance Advanced Warfare Ascendance DLC’s Launch On PSN and PC Marked For End April General Call of Duty 0
TODD 1 Friends to the End General Call of Duty 3
J New MONTAGE BLACK OPS 2 END MONTAGE CHECK IT OUT Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos The end of the road for COD7.net CoDForums Announcements 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Console Vs PC Debate Part 2... Or Is It Part 3?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
K CALL OF DUTY ONLINE - All Weapons (Part 1) Call of Duty Media 1
CODForums Warzone Live event Part 2 is released General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Warzone Live event Part 1 is released General Call of Duty 3
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 2 - WOODS Call of Duty Media 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - INTRO Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme How to press campers in Warzone - Part 2 Call of Duty Media 0