• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Different to the alpha and beta

Wiseowl

Recruit
I have noticed the way the guns feel now are different to the way they were in alpha and beta? I used to be able to actually feel the xm4 shooting but not much now.
Also why am l playing absolutely worse now compared to the alpha and beta? Most of the time l will die slightly more than double to what l kill, it’s really annoying as this was not the case before, l would usually kill double?

The new maps I’m not keen on either, or maybe that’s cos l keep dying all the time!

MadDog

Recruit
I have noticed the way the guns feel now are different to the way they were in alpha and beta? I used to be able to actually feel the xm4 shooting but not much now.
Also why am l playing absolutely worse now compared to the alpha and beta? Most of the time l will die slightly more than double to what l kill, it’s really annoying as this was not the case before, l would usually kill double?

The new maps I’m not keen on either, or maybe that’s cos l keep dying all the time!
I've sold my copy. I couldn't stand the game.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Wiseowl

Recruit
I've sold my copy. I couldn't stand the game.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
I think l might too, l mean why the hell are the operators locked? They don’t do anything special and you get to play Woods in modern warfare but they have it locked for this game. Most of this game is pathetic!

Wiseowl

Recruit
Still not getting a good kdr! How can l be so much more crapper now the actual game is out, it’s like I’m a different person playing compared to alpha and beta. Maybe the hackers have decided to pay me a visit again!

Anybody else having this problem?

Nimrod

Recruit
Still not getting a good kdr! How can l be so much more crapper now the actual game is out, it’s like I’m a different person playing compared to alpha and beta. Maybe the hackers have decided to pay me a visit again!

Anybody else having this problem?
Someone here in my other complaint thread described why it is the way you say. The damage model is inconsistent and damage is dished out completely inconsistently.

A complete joke really. Hell does this game suck..

Wiseowl

Recruit
Someone here in my other complaint thread described why it is the way you say. The damage model is inconsistent and damage is dished out completely inconsistently.

A complete joke really. Hell does this game suck..
Yes and l have also definitely noticed how the mp5s can win someone with an AR. I am actually hating it this game now, l keep trying thinking it’ll change like when l’ve put a different attachments on but it’s still the same crap! They’ve made it worse than the alpha and beta, how could they do this???!!!

Nimrod

Recruit
Yes and l have also definitely noticed how the mp5s can win someone with an AR. I am actually hating it this game now, l keep trying thinking it’ll change like when l’ve put a different attachments on but it’s still the same crap! They’ve made it worse than the alpha and beta, how could they do this???!!!
The more I play it the more peed off I get about the Mp5 as well.

I doubt anything will change... I mean yeah, maybe they adjust the damage model but thats about it, will still suck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Do different skins make a difference moving Call of Duty: WarZone 11
C Different jumptrail Call of Duty: WarZone 0
L Different PlayStation Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T What's different in Season 4??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
R Why does vehicle sound different in my game than on others? For ex twitch streamers, youtubers etc Call of Duty: WarZone 0
T Well, That's Different... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
T Well That Was Different.. WarZone Solo In Season 3 Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Carlos Black Ops Zombies has three different stories from the get-go Call of Duty Media 0
B How different would your life be without social media of any kind? The Lounge 3
WhoIsDo Sledgehammer: Here's what makes Advanced Warfare different General Call of Duty 12
Thatguy1232123 A different engine General Call of Duty 3
G Sniping while standing and moving... different? General Call of Duty 5
C Want a different type of Cod Commentary? Call of Duty Media 0
MidnightEagle11 Is MW3 that different to Black Ops? General Call of Duty 3
A Different kinds of Claymores, Adapted from the old kind. General Call of Duty 1
zMrLegacyz The SNIPING in the CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR ALPHA was PERFECT Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 8th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 7th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 6th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 5th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 4th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 3rd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 2nd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 5
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST GUNS FOR COLD WAR ALPHA Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Alpha Announced Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
O ANY Grau VS Blueprint Alpha Grau (purple tracer) Call of Duty: WarZone 5
AaO Fugazi Multi AaO (Alpha & Omega) Clan Chat 1
AaO Fugazi Multi Alpha and Omega Clan Recruitment 2
JusZenTFN First Ever Game of 2v2 Alpha! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Carlos CarlosX360's Modern Warfare Open Alpha gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Alpha gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums PlayStation Underground previews 2v2 Alpha Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
CODForums 2v2 Gunfight Alpha Test announced for Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
A Multi Alpha Nation Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN Always Alpha [AA] 16+ Clan Recruitment 0
Crazio Destiny Alpha Video Games 3
M Cant download beta Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
zMrLegacyz CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR BETA GAMEPLAY, This actually brought some ENJOYMENT to my life Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos CarlosX360's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta Montage Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 6th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 5th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums 2nd Modern Warfare Multiplayer Beta Trailer released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 4th Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 3rd Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 2nd Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Any Modern Warfare Beta impressions? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2