• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Disconnected due to transmission error. Status: Granite

kaigon117

Recruit
Disconnected due to transmission error. Status: Granite. I am playing on a xbox one and this error code pops up multiple times when I try to search for a game. It kicks me out of tthe lobby if my friends have found a game. However this is annoying, mildly annoying at best.

The true problem is the packet loss i get during the game. I get from 4% to 22%. This makes the game quite unbearable. The thing is, my internet is not the problem at all. I had my ISP do an entire checkup and they got me a new router just in case. However, the same problem. The funny thing is, when i play with friends from other servers like Asia or America i have 0 packet loss but high ping which is to be expected. But when i connect to my homeserver in Ocenia, my ping is around 40 but packet loss 4% to 22%. its never consistent and varies between those numbers.

iv tried restarting my router, resetting it. Re-installing the game, opening UNPN, changing the DNS server, creating a DMZ, port forwarding. None of them work. I have even deleted all the modern warfare files off my xbox.

Disconnected due to transmission error. Status: Granite. I am playing on a xbox one and this error code pops up multiple times when I try to search for a game. It kicks me out of tthe lobby if my friends have found a game. However this is annoying, mildly annoying at best.

The true problem is the packet loss i get during the game. I get from 4% to 22%. This makes the game quite unbearable. The thing is, my internet is not the problem at all. I had my ISP do an entire checkup and they got me a new router just in case. However, the same problem. The funny thing is, when i play with friends from other servers like Asia or America i have 0 packet loss but high ping which is to be expected. But when i connect to my homeserver in Ocenia, my ping is around 40 but packet loss 4% to 22%. its never consistent and varies between those numbers.

iv tried restarting my router, resetting it. Re-installing the game, opening UNPN, changing the DNS server, creating a DMZ, port forwarding. None of them work. I have even deleted all the modern warfare files off my xbox.
Hi there I've been searching all the internet for the problem "granite" and yours is the only post I could find. I've been getting this issue too. How did you resolve it if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

James