• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Disconnecting from Gunfight Tournaments - anyone else experiencing this?

Super excited that they added Gunfight Tournaments back into multiplayer, but every time I have tried to play I end up getting disconnected from the tournament after the first or second match. Has anyone else been having this problem?

It's odd because it will say I lost connection to the tournament but then I will still be in the loading screen where both teams are side by side, but then I won't actually load into the match. My teammate said he loaded into a tournament match recently and it was 1v1... so there are clearly some matchmaking issues with this new playlist.

I hope they don't end up pulling the playlist just because they can't sort the matchmaking kinks out.. I still want to get that M4 blueprint!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Disconnecting from nearly all matches suddenly (xbox) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Gunfight PC Crashing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
SlurmHD Using only pistols in blueprint gunfight Call of Duty Media 0
SlurmHD Knifes Only 3v3 Gulag Gunfight (Funny Stream Moments) Call of Duty Media 0
G Multi 2v2 Gunfight Tournament Clan Chat 0
GenghisKanye Multi 2v2 Gunfight Tournament! Clan Chat 0
S 3v3 gunfight return?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
T Gunfight...best COD Mode ever? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
T Best Gunfight Kills!?... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
A Xbox Live FREE Bi-Weekly Cod Gunfight Tournament 1v1 Clan Chat 1
R Gunfight 3v3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
SpinCrash Multi $100 2v2 Gunfight Tourney | Saturday 12/7 Clan Chat 0
CODForums 2v2 Gunfight Alpha Test announced for Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
CODForums New Modern Warfare Gunfight Gameplay in 4K Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
LaggyBanana Multi Family Friendly Warzone Group $ Free Casual Tournaments with Cash Prizes Clan Chat 0
LaggyBanana Multi DUOS Tourney! Free to enter! Cash Prize for 1st and 2nd! Monthly cash prize Tournaments held. Clan Chat 0
H Multi Come Join Hope clan! Need people for tournaments! Clan Recruitment 0
W PC Looking for serious Clan to Join, well organized and ready to bring a team to CDL Tournaments and GBs Clan Recruitment 1
G Xbox Live recruiting for 2v2 tournaments/regiment Clan Chat 3
E Multi eTournaments - Free Blackout Tournaments with Prizes Clan Chat 0
T Multi Call Of Duty Blackout - 37k Discord Server - Looking For Players / Tournaments / Beta / Giveaways / Rewards Clan Chat 0
Alpha1Gaming PSN Alpha1Gaming COD Tournaments Clan Chat 0
D PSN Looking for a clan that plays in Tournaments Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN [PS4] Royal Chaos | Tournaments | Pubstomping Clan Recruitment 0
C Free tournaments bo3 Clan Chat 0
M Tournaments Clan Chat 0
HavenShine Gaming Tournaments in Rhode Island Clan Chat 0
Krida Multi Anyone wants to play in amateur tournaments ? Clan Chat 0
PushStartTournaments Call of Duty: Ghosts Tournaments Clan Chat 0
DIZE_Gaming PSN DIZE Gaming - Structured - Tournaments - Contests - Live Streams Clan Recruitment 0
N Tournaments Clan Chat 0