• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Disconnecting from nearly all matches suddenly (xbox)

Holmes108

Recruit
I know there's lots of posts out there in general about connection/server issues, but this is a brand new issue for me, and I cannot find anyone else with the exact same issue.

Basically every single match without fail, the world will appear to freeze (as if time is frozen) but I can still walk around. Then within about 20 seconds, I crash to the lobby with an error about losing connection. It happens virtually 100% of the time, if I live long enough (usually about 10 minutes into the match or so).

It's only been happening for about 4 or 5 days now. My wife plays on her xbox in the same house, no issues (so not my internet). I've completely deleted and reinstalled, no luck. And I don't have the issue with any other games. I'm completely stumped.

Any Thoughts?

I've played this game hours a day since launch and never had connection issues before. This is on the Series X, fyi, wired connection.