• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Disk space size

Bnrk

Recruit
my friends and I have been wondering about the following thing: Let's say COD:MW takes 180GB of storage space, then has a 20 GB update. Afterwards, the game takes only 190GB of storage space and not 200GB. Do you you know this happens? I thought maybe it's because some files are replacing older ones instead of just being "added on top". Thanks !

Tactical Gaming

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Console players have a content manager that lets them selectively uninstall parts of the game that they don't use and free up space in their storage.

So, if you don't play Warzone and Campaign, you can uninstall them both without losing anything from the rest of the game.

Sent from my Huawei P20 Pro using Tapatalk

Like CODForums!

Advertisements