• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live DMZ Clan?

Mouse

Recruit
Hey everyone!

I'm looking to join a clan who are focused on completing Faction Missions/Contracts, etc.

I play on PC using an Xbox Controller and Headset. I have an issue with in game comms (mic) so would require to join an Xbox Party Chat for you to hear myself.

I'm 41 so would prefer to be teamed up with people of similar age.

Cheers, Mouse

Hey everyone!

I'm looking to join a clan who are focused on completing Faction Missions/Contracts, etc.

I play on PC using an Xbox Controller and Headset. I have an issue with in game comms (mic) so would require to join an Xbox Party Chat for you to hear myself.

Cheers, Mouse
I too have joined this site to try and find DMZ players….I’m an old school gamer at 51 years young….and would love to play DMZ with other chilled gamers

I’m UK based

Clover Deuce

Recruit
Hey everyone!

Cheers, Mouse
Hi Mouse, We are looking for a 3rd. We are on the west coast US and use the xbox party for chat in lieu of in-game proxy. We are focused on missions/contracts. We are not squad hunters, but not afraid to engage if someone brings it. Currently woking our T4 and T5 missions, but are more than happy to help get you caught up if needed. Hit me up: xbox tag: _Clover_Deuce_

cubix444

Recruit
hy evrybody i am also looking to join a clan ore team to complete mission mostly dmz am gaming on pc and mic am not so young :) and just want to make fun but am also abisius :) hope to here cubix444

sorry forgot top tell that im from holland and play in the eavenigs

Like CODForums!

Advertisements