• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN DNL is recruiting!!!

We are a community that's once was 400+ plus people until the leader had personal problems and we are starting back up requires are you have to have a 1.30 or higher on kd and 15 years or older. Girls we can make exceptions for as I'm the only girl and we are putting together a girl squad. We are leading to be the next optic and started a competitive squad that are soon going to do tournaments and we have meetings ever Monday and Friday. Our clan is a bright community of people that are respectful and funny and very food and our rule leaves no man alone you see someone playing by thmeslvss ws join each other.
Playstation Members only

We are a community that's once was 400+ plus people until the leader had personal problems and we are starting back up requires are you have to have a 1.30 or higher on kd and 15 years or older. Girls we can make exceptions for as I'm the only girl and we are putting together a girl squad. We are leading to be the next optic and started a competitive squad that are soon going to do tournaments and we have meetings ever Monday and Friday. Our clan is a bright community of people that are respectful and funny and very food and our rule leaves no man alone you see someone playing by thmeslvss ws join each other.
Playstation Members only
Mod Edit: Next time, make a comment like I am doing right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

legaxyyy

Recruit
Playstation Members only
I am also looking to get back into the Call of Duty scene. I was very active during MW2-Infinite Warfare and I want to get back on the grind. I am willing to help with whatever you guys need done. I also would like to get back into sniping and could help run a sniping team if that interests you. My twitter is @legaxy__ (2 underscores). Thanks!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements