• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DO NOT USE WINDOWS 11 AND ANY ACTIVISION GAMES - PERM BANNED

Kadak18

Recruit
DO NOT USE WINDOWS 11 AND PLAY ANY ACTIVISION GAMES.OR STEAM GAMES POSSIBLY ALL OF THET USE REGULAR WINDOWS 10 SETUP IN BATTLE EYE. YOU WILL GET PERM BANNED AND THIS THERE RESPONSE TO IT , ALSOTHEY WILL NOT TALK TO AT ALL AFTER THAT. I HAVE A FRIEND AND HE UPDATED AND TRIED WINOWS 11 PLAYS GREAT TRIED COD, FIXED HID PROBLEM 10 HAD. CRASHING ALL TIME. HE PLAYED 15 MINITES GOT PERM BANNED BY BATTLE EYE. HERE IS THERE RESPONSE TO AS OF 0900 EST " Your appeal has been reviewed and we've confirmed with our security team that your account has been permanently banned for using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data. As you were the account holder at the time of infraction, your ban will not be overturned. To preserve the integrity of our security systems and detection methods, this is the only information our policy allows us to share regarding your case. This decision is final and your case is now closed. In case you are currently playing any other Activision titles and for future reference, please avoid any of these types of violations to keep your account in good standing. " THEY DID NOT MENTION WINDOWS 11 AND BATTLE EYE PROBLEMS. STANDARD WE WILL NOT WORK YOU GIVE US YOUR MONEY OH GET LOST WE REASERVE THE RIGHT TO BAN YOU BUT WE WANT YOUR MONEY, AND WE DONT HAVE TO TALK TO YOU. YOU CAN'T EVEN CALL THEM AT ACTIVISION THERES NO PHONE NUMBER. OR ANY OF THE GAMING COMPANIES THAT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM NO REAL PEOPLE JUST COMPUTERS AND MORE COMPUTERS. CAN SOME ONE FROM ACTIVISION WHO HAS POWER TO FIX THIS CONTACT ME AND I WILL GLADLY GIVE YOU THE ACCOUNT NAME AND TAG THAT IS AFFECTED. HE HAS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SOFTWARE THEY HE CANT PLAY AND IS REALLY MAD. PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFO. BUT AS IT STAND DO NOT USE WINDOWS 11 AND ANY ONLINE GAMING SOFTWARE GAME AT ALL. STEAM,ACTIVISION AND ALL THE OTHERS.

Write to Jay Pang
Aa

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
freakdaddy64 windows 11 The Lounge 20
AntiCheatAgent94 Windows 11 and COD General Call of Duty 15
AntiCheatAgent94 Question For The PC Crowd-AutoStart Windows XBOX Game Record Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
A script runtime error in Windows 10 General Call of Duty 0
J consol windows for type codes? General Call of Duty 0
S Black Ops 3 Not Windows 10 Compatible!!!! General Call of Duty 1
J Windows 7 The Lounge 12
D looking for help for a serious Activision mistake Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
ceegeofthegang yo guys from activision Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
N WTF Activision General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 WTF Activision!!??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 16
R Change Linked activision email adress General Call of Duty 0
RadFallout100 Activision account finally restored, ban partially repealed? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
I WARZONE STOLE MY COD POINTS ! I LOST 2000 AFTER UPDATE. ACTIVISION CHEATS!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Activision forum Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
F Activision Support Ticket Issue General Call of Duty 4
S Activision Support + matchmaking issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Anyone else think the Devs of Warzone and activision are complete wastes? NERF THE FN DMR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
B No wonder Activision shut down their forum Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 13
R Activision account hacked? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Carlos Activision teases Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Activision needs to get their shit together.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K Updated Activision Support Page Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
U Old gamertag and Activision name still showing on leaderboards Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T Letter to Activision... SBMM; not what you think it is. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Activision And The Gamer Tag Issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
I Hope y'all can see this. Activision certainly needs to. Call of Duty Media 3
M WTH is Activision doing? Their forums are down and MW2 remaster? General Call of Duty 6
AntiCheatAgent94 New Season Starts... New Activision Account?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Z Xbox Live Looking to play with more people drop your Xbox gt or activision id Clan Chat 0
V Transfering Activision account Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
CODForums Official Activision Support links to know about Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Carlos Activision Support links to know about CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Activision reveals Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
J Multi Upcoming FREE TO ENTER $60,000 COD WWII Tournament (NA Only, Sanctioned by Activision) Clan Chat 0
A-state501 F*CK ACTIVISION General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Carl's Jr. partners with Activision for Black Ops 3 cross-promotion Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos New BO3 Beta info revealed via FAQ by Activision General Call of Duty 0
AndrewC Have you guys seen the "Activision R&D Real-time Character Demo" General Call of Duty 9
Carlos Activision boasts BO2 GamesCom 2012 Accolades General Call of Duty 0
Carlos PC Activision addresses BO2 questions to PC players General Call of Duty 0
oL0RDo CoD Producer at Activision tweeted about one of my Youtube videos Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Activision shows off MW3′s Content Collection 2 General Call of Duty 2
Carlos The battle of the titans: Activision vs EA General Call of Duty 0
Carlos The battle of the titans: Activision vs EA General Call of Duty 0
Pixie Swift Are custom games (bots mainly) ever going to be fixed? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Algorithmic Handicapping is Wrong for Online Games General Call of Duty 3
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
A What classic PlayStation games would you love to see get the Demon Soul’s level remake? Video Games 0
M PC Looking 4 player near Thailand for low latency games! Clan Recruitment 0