1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Do you feel sick after playing for a while?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' started by jesolis, Oct 20, 2015.

1. jesolis

jesolis Recruit

Hello guys, my name is Jorge Solis. Sometimes when I have been playing for like 2 or 3 hours I start to feel sick, I do not really know what it is. Sometimes I get dizzy and want to throw up. Does this happen to you anyone else???

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

It hasn't happened to me where I want to throw up or feel dizzy. But I have felt like my head can't take anymore staring at a screen and sometimes I'll get a bad headache. That's probably what it is. Staring at a screen for too long isn't good for anybody and studies prove that. You shouldn't play for that long if it's causing you problems like that. Take long breaks or don't go for that long of a stretch.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Recruit

Any signs of dizziness then I'd advise to stop playing to be honest or when you do play then limit yourself to an hour at a time and make sure you have a 10-15 minute break also.

Have you always experienced that or is it just recently, just out of curiosity?