• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Do You Still Play This Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheViper

Recruit
It has been a while since I last played this game.

I use to spend time with friends and some family just playing for hours. Now, with the release of newer versions we barely even look at this game anymore.

Do you guys still play this game?

rossonomous

Recruit
I also want to know this because I bought a second hand PS3 and MW3 came with it. I was going to put in MW2 and just start playing that because I used to love it, but is there more popularity around MW3?

starfox64

Recruit
Oh, absolutely. There are still quite a few people on this one so I still pop the game in at least once a weekend. Not to mention, it's the newest COD game that I own at the moment so I don't really have much of a choice :(

yohNoce

Recruit
I play it when Im feeling nostalgic. I dont play online though. Mostly terrorist hunt or sometimes the campaign mode. I had a bunch of memories with this game. Ive spent a lot of my childhood playing this game with my friends and we still have fun with it.

js85

Recruit
I DO! I play multiplayer pretty frequently. In fact, MW2 is still in the regular rotation. It's not as easy to find a lobby in 2, but during peak hours I'll still get on there. But mw3 is still easy to find games for. I love it, I always find myself craving the MW3 maps! I would totally be down for a MW3 reboot - nothing changed, just upgraded and rediscovered for full lobbies. I keep hoping it'll be a free game on Gold sometime so more people will come back to it.

nekroz

Recruit
Once in a while I still play it, easy to get games, I've spent too much time playing this to fully stop. This was a much much better experience than Black Ops and that game I still regret buying. That said, I still need to finish singleplayer....

ilivetofly

Banned
I actually just picked it back up. I completely forgot that it had the multiplayer daily "quests" and was very very happy to see that I could go through and easily complete them.

I wish that more people played a larger range of game modes, on the Xbox 360 you can only really get into a game quickly if its team deathmatch.

pwarbi

Recruit
At the time it was pretty much all I played but now I have to admit I've not been on for a while now. That's probably not a fault of the game itself, I think I just played it that much that I burned myself out if that makes sense.

Having said that though I tend to overplay most games when I get them and rarely go back to them later on. I should rent instead of buying really, come to think about it.

Varian245

Recruit
I actually sold it because I didn't have much use for it anymore back in like late 2013s. I wish I hadn't sold it because it was my first CoD game. Surprising? I know. I am not much of a pro gamer or anything in that sense. I just play for the fun of it. Doing the campaign is my favorite. I've finished it but then I never replayed it on a harder setting.

jesolis

Recruit
It has been a while since I last played this game.

I use to spend time with friends and some family just playing for hours. Now, with the release of newer versions we barely even look at this game anymore.

Do you guys still play this game?
Yeah man! I play it all the time. I think it is a good quality game. I have been playing this game for years and I never get tired of it. It is really one of my favorites. I do not think I like it better than Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, I think they are simply different. Anyway. I like playing the survival mode with my friends.

harpazo22

Recruit
I used to be on this for hours and played it numerous times. It was so much fun. I agree with jesolis I don't like it better than MW2 though!

Toxic34

Recruit
Every main title has replay value for me. Even this one. In fact, the entire Modern Warfare trilogy are the games that I consistently go back to more than any others.

Soulwatcher

Recruit
I play it from time to time, I have it on my Steam library and when ever I feel like getting all nistligic I download it and play it for a day or two. The last time I played it was over a year ago. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements