• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Do you think Black Ops 2 was the worst CoD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aledpj

Recruit
Modern Warfare 3 was the worst in my opinion. I know alot of people may disagree but I think it was just too EASY, I bought every COD since the original CAll of Duty but I didnt buy MW3 borowed it off a friend, got a few MOABs then got bored

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Between MW2, and MW3, I can't choose the worst one. But those two are the worst. The spawns suck.

I think every COD has had both bad and good elements to it. The best thing about BO2 imo is the scorestreaks. I know that in previous COD's I would be a more cautious player and often be more concerned with getting a good score or high killstreak than jumping on the objective and trying to win. Now in BO2 playing the objective is all I ever do. I hope that this system carries over to Ghosts.

MP7Skillz

Recruit
I would have to say, yeah it's the worst cod. Its the only cod game I have had to take breaks from because I got so bored of it, and I've been playing cod since World at War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements