• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't let hackers ruin your game!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I was watching and noticed that when you went up the stairs to open that gate, you got shot from nowhere. I'm like "What the fuck? I don't see him anywhere." Meh, that's cheatin'.

Anyhow, good job to the two of you showing 'em! :)

Crazio

Recruit
Thanks mate. We were like half pissed when he started cheating because we had a really nice run up to round 3. But the euphoric (dont know if this is a correct english word) feeling we had when we won round 7 :D!! Priceless...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Don't You Just Hate When This Happens. Call of Duty Media 1
E Don't use a chopper gunner to kill Megaton in zombies. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
P I don't get the idea of Blueprints? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 31
C Don't Like Being Forced! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
T I Don't EVEN Wanna Know..... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M What DON'T you want to see in Black Ops 4? General Call of Duty 7
B CoD 4 Remastered, choppa with the sniper! Cod 4 Remastered Sniper Montage tomorrow, Don't miss it! Call of Duty Media 0
I3loodDevil Join Our 666 Clan, Recruiting Right Now! Don't Need to Be Pro [ AUS ] [Xbox 1] Clan Chat 0
Oropherion A section for miscellaneous FPSes/video games that don't fall under other categories Completed Suggestions 2
T Xbox Live TEAM METAL STORM IS RECRUITING. DON'T MISS OUT! Clan Recruitment 0
F If u don't a have a clan join us Clan Chat 0
Tthizzle88 "Rocks Don't Like Me" Dig Dug | Shoutouts #7 Video Games 0
S Don't post in the wrong places. Completed Suggestions 966
Z Squeaker Commentator Alert Don't View IF YOU HATE THEM Call of Duty Media 0
P MW2 Minitage: I Don't Care Call of Duty Media 0
Headbuster Multi Let's Start Something Clan Recruitment 2
H Let me get this right Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G Is this a bannable offense? If so please let me know. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B PC Let's get them Warzone WINS Clan Chat 2
J PSN Let's play COD Warzone - add me :DD Clan Chat 1
C I got my first nuclear a few days - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
C Got my 1st Nuclear - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Let's Just Chill and Do Some Grinding | Black Ops 4 Livestream Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
KH98 What Do You Guys Prefer Team Or Solo Game Modes Let Me Know Call of Duty Media 0
VoiDProjects Multi Let me explain Clan Chat 7
T Little and new streamer (Let's make a community) Call of Duty Media 1
Pantry Started Making Music Let Me Know What You Think The Lounge 0
Yujiro11 Let's watch each others videos and comment. Share your Youtube Channels here. Call of Duty Media 0
Z Ps4. BO3. Let's get it Clan Chat 0
Geckosaurus Let's play some Zoms!!! Blk Ops 1 General Call of Duty 0
Ongaku PSN Let's work as a Team Clan Chat 0
JusZenTFN Let's RUSH! 43-14 TDM KF5 No Attachments Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN Let's RUSH! 43-14 TDM KF5 No Attachments Call of Duty Media 2
JusZenTFN Let's RUSH! 43-14 TDM KF5 No Attachments Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN Bloodborne Will Let You Play a Female; Customization Similar to Demon’s Souls Video Games 0
Tthizzle88 Let's Play Mortal Kombat (Story Mode) | Intro to Series Video Games 10
Giffen Let's talk about Zombies. General Call of Duty 30
R show some love and let me know what u think, i always repay the favor.. Call of Duty Media 0
B Mp7 <3333 Let Me know whats your favorite gun and why? General Call of Duty 22
Ghost17697 Is Gaz, Ghost? | Let's Settle This General Call of Duty 3
M So Many Hackers Call of Duty: WarZone 1
H Anyone else tired of hackers in warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D PC hackers...so many Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
R Hackers/cheaters... cronus, zen, max, xim and other crap General Call of Duty 2
E Hackers already. WUT Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Kellomies "TWO HACKERS IS WORSE THAN THAT FUC&**% RIOT SHIELD" (Modern Warfare Warzone) Call of Duty Media 0
Yankee_LT Hackers/Blocked Players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Tinklegaming FAMAS RAMPAGE / We were called hackers also Call of Duty Media 0
F Lobby for Xbox and Ps4 only. No pc hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 19