• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Dont make warzone free

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiptrip19

Recruit
You shouldnt make warzone free. Do to all the people who hads payed 60 to 100 if not more on it and to just give it to people who havent payed this is not what i call a move for the best your making to where it more on the line of a mobile game pay to play

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It IS free. It's all confirmed. It's out tomorrow morning.

Those who already own Modern Warfare has a few hours benefit by downloading it earlier than the rest of them. Moreover, if you own Modern Warfare, all your stats, info, ranks, etc... all carry over into Warzone. So, yes, there are benefits to owning Modern Warfare.

And it IS pay to play. That battle pass will be a part of this Warzone mode. The store will become bigger thanks to Warzone.

hiptrip19

Recruit
How does a few hours change anything. The fact that they wouldn't even tell the community when they released the game that warzone would be free. Some people bought the game just for that. But they pretty much said oh well not our problem right.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
How does a few hours change anything. The fact that they wouldn't even tell the community when they released the game that warzone would be free. Some people bought the game just for that. But they pretty much said oh well not our problem right.
They did tell people that the game would be free. It's in the trailer, it's in the blog post, it's everywhere.

View: https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1237453202628333568

hiptrip19

Recruit
No respect for the people
They did tell people that the game would be free. It's in the trailer, it's in the blog post, it's everywhere.

View: https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1237453202628333568
Once again they told us a week before it came out not when the game modern warfare was released but once again yall are ignoring the fact that people still bought on release date not knowing warzone would be free

hiptrip19

Recruit
You all are a bunch of money hungry people with no concern about the community or it
Well, Warzone was never advertised at launch, so people got what they paid for. Stop being entitled.
Oh but they did say they would be releasing a br at launch and as far as being entitled i have the right too flipkick

Get your facts right

hiptrip19

Recruit
Im not here to start anything beside talk about the game at hand all i asked is why wasnt we informed of the battleroyal being free on release date of modern warfare no has gave me a simple answer

You all are a bunch of money hungry people with no concern about the community or it

Oh but they did say they would be releasing a br at launch and as far as being entitled i have the right too flipkick

Get your facts right

Please enlighten me, when and where was Battle Royale officially confirmed to be coming prior to launch, and for that matter prior to the official Warzone launch trailer? It was always an assumption, yes, but as far as I know, it was never confirmed by anyone from the publisher or dev team until the day before its release.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Please enlighten me, when and where was Battle Royale officially confirmed to be coming prior to launch, and for that matter prior to the official Warzone launch trailer? It was always an assumption, yes, but as far as I know, it was never confirmed by anyone from the publisher or dev team until the day before its release.
Yeah, Flip brings up a good point: It was never official until the morning the trailer dropped.

Quit crying about ONE game mode being free. People that d/l warzone dont have access to the full game. Get over it or get lost. If it hurts you that bad, then maybe you shouldnt be playing games. You're probably one of those toxic kids that cries to his mommy when he doesnt get his way.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Quit crying about ONE game mode being free. People that d/l warzone dont have access to the full game. Get over it or get lost. If it hurts you that bad, then maybe you shouldnt be playing games. You're probably one of those toxic kids that cries to his mommy when he doesnt get his way.
Cool it.

Status
Not open for further replies.