• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't use a chopper gunner to kill Megaton in zombies.

Elykson343

Recruit
So... found out if you mag dump megaton with a chopper gunner it literally breaks your game. Not just crashes, Breaks it. I had to disconnect my PC's power supply just to close it. Somehow, by shooting megaton with a chopper gunner, while he is invincible while splitting. THE GAME FUCKING BREAKS... this one simple action maxed out my 1660 TI, 9th Gen I7, and 32 Gigs of ram. To the point that my PC had an aneurism and stopped responding. Moral of the story. Don't try to cheese megaton with a Chopper Gunner.

Big_Slim

Recruit
So... found out if you mag dump megaton with a chopper gunner it literally breaks your game. Not just crashes, Breaks it. I had to disconnect my PC's power supply just to close it. Somehow, by shooting megaton with a chopper gunner, while he is invincible while splitting. THE GAME FUCKING BREAKS... this one simple action maxed out my 1660 TI, 9th Gen I7, and 32 Gigs of ram. To the point that my PC had an aneurism and stopped responding. Moral of the story. Don't try to cheese megaton with a Chopper Gunner.

I play on PS4 and was thinking about trying the chopper gunner on him. This game crashes my PS4 constantly so I may think twice now lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P I don't get the idea of Blueprints? Call of Duty: WarZone 31
C Don't Like Being Forced! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
T I Don't EVEN Wanna Know..... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M What DON'T you want to see in Black Ops 4? General Call of Duty 7
B CoD 4 Remastered, choppa with the sniper! Cod 4 Remastered Sniper Montage tomorrow, Don't miss it! Call of Duty Media 0
I3loodDevil Join Our 666 Clan, Recruiting Right Now! Don't Need to Be Pro [ AUS ] [Xbox 1] Clan Chat 0
Oropherion A section for miscellaneous FPSes/video games that don't fall under other categories Completed Suggestions 2
T Xbox Live TEAM METAL STORM IS RECRUITING. DON'T MISS OUT! Clan Recruitment 0
Crazio Don't let hackers ruin your game! Call of Duty Media 2
F If u don't a have a clan join us Clan Chat 0
Tthizzle88 "Rocks Don't Like Me" Dig Dug | Shoutouts #7 Video Games 0
S Don't post in the wrong places. Completed Suggestions 961
Z Squeaker Commentator Alert Don't View IF YOU HATE THEM Call of Duty Media 0
P MW2 Minitage: I Don't Care Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot My fastest chopper gunner in cyber attack ever! Call of Duty Media 1
S jumping into chopper from the ship General Call of Duty 0
Tthizzle88 Unfortunate Chopper Fail Call of Duty Media 0
P PSN Looking for clan good gunner can snipe Clan Recruitment 0