• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Double Battle Pass XP Token

Yankee_LT

Recruit
OK, I understand the regular weapon XP and the XP's in general. But I have never heard of a "Double Battle Pass XP Token" before. Could someone please educate me on this subject?

Thank you.

Tactical Gaming

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
OK, I understand the regular weapon XP and the XP's in general. But I have never heard of a "Double Battle Pass XP Token" before. Could someone please educate me on this subject?

Thank you.
Your Battle Pass has a line. It progresses as you play matches in either Modern Warfare or Warzone. Warzone is known to further progress you faster than regular Modern Warfare Multiplayer. Double Battle Pass Tier pushes this progression faster.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Double xp Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T Please ban or limit c4! It literally takes no skill. I was flying im a heli and all they have to do is jump and double tap square. Make it to were the Call of Duty: WarZone 24
T Cold blood perk vs. double time perk Call of Duty: WarZone 1
nuked DOUBLE TACTICAL NUKE! Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Monster Energy ✔ Double XP ✔ Carry Backpack ✔ | Black Ops 4 Livestream Call of Duty Media 1
C COD WW2 DOUBLE MERCILESS + 50 KILLS Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos 1st ever BO3 Double XP Weekend is on General Call of Duty 0
eGsistance GameStop exclusive double sided poster General Call of Duty 0
Mwoakilloa BO2 Double XP Weekend General Call of Duty 4
Mwoakilloa COD Advanced Warfare Double XP Weekend General Call of Duty 4
S18_1NS4N3___ Double XP This Weekend in Advanced Warfare Mosh Pit General Call of Duty 0
T Double xp General Call of Duty 0
A Double XP this weekend General Call of Duty 2
WhoIsDo Double XP extended through today! General Call of Duty 6
Atlas of Karma Double XP is the worst thing for older Call of Duty's General Call of Duty 2
WhoIsDo Call of Duty: Ghosts Double XP weekend starting May 30th General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Modern Warfare 3 & BO2 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Black Ops 2 & MW3 General Call of Duty 0
NinjahBBQ Black Ops 2 - Double Warthog + VSAT - Shotgun Rampage Call of Duty Media 0
InfamousSlayer How To Rank Up Fast & Take Advantage of Double XP! Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja BO2 = Double Shield Glitch Call of Duty Media 1
burnsrbeef 1 KILL FROM DOUBLE VTOL WARSHIP Call of Duty Media 0
I Double Moab Twitch.tv Commentary (: Call of Duty Media 0
M My First Double MOAB (Hilarious Reaction) Call of Duty Media 0
NewWorldShogun NewWorldShogun | Black Ops HCTDM | Village | Double Flawless Call of Duty Media 1
D Double XP Trading Cards General Call of Duty 1
B Double xp week? General Call of Duty 1
P Over 900 Score Per Minute Double Gameplay/Commentary Call of Duty Media 2
H Double Exp. Weekend!! General Call of Duty 0
Carlos First Double XP for Black Ops on Feb 4th. General Call of Duty 2
W 4th of July = Double-XP! General Call of Duty 4
U quick & easy tips to level up your battle pass Call of Duty Media 0
C Delayed Season 4 Battle pass Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
DizzyDemon A Question about Season 4 and Battle Pass Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
G COD Warzone Battle Pass Call of Duty: WarZone 3
Two 2 Step Battle Royal starting pistol Call of Duty: WarZone 8
U M4A1 VS GRAU 5.56 BATTLE OF THE BROKEN WEAPONS! Call of Duty Media 0
S Battle Pass question Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
I Forced to play Battle Royale now? Call of Duty: WarZone 4
D Chance to win battle pass. Sign in and complete. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Y Do I need to uninstall warzone and install the digital battle pass edition? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
CODForums Modern Warfare Season Three Battle Pass Trailer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D just bought the battle pass and can't get online what is this horse **** Call of Duty: WarZone 2
K should scopes be more powerful in battle royal. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
D Battle pass Call of Duty: WarZone 3
T Any reason why Battle Royale Solos is gone?? Call of Duty: WarZone 3
S Battle Pass question Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
F Battle Royale Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 0
T Battle Royale Has Solo Mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Panda#4718 Xbox Live Looking for a team to play battle royal? Clan Recruitment 0