• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Download help.

Putney

Recruit
I just ordered Modern Warfare (ps4) for download and have a couple of questions (hope this is the right place). Automatic download is turned on so I am assuming that I need not do anything else to get the game downloaded on my machine. Once downloaded is there anything else I need to do or will it be automatically added to my menu and ready for selection the same as the games already on my ps4? Will it begin downloading immediately so I will have access for the early release date? Thanks!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I just ordered Modern Warfare (ps4) for download and have a couple of questions (hope this is the right place). Automatic download is turned on so I am assuming that I need not do anything else to get the game downloaded on my machine. Once downloaded is there anything else I need to do or will it be automatically added to my menu and ready for selection the same as the games already on my ps4? Will it begin downloading immediately so I will have access for the early release date? Thanks!
If you ordered from the PlayStation Store, the short answer is yes.

The long answer is: Once you buy from the PlayStation Store, and you have this download "ready." You have to go to that same download button, and click it to apply the download. Turn your PS4 into Rest Mode and you're off to downloading Modern Warfare overnight or something.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements