• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

easter egg infection trouble //IMPORTANT//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time i play infection and I'm about to complete the Easter egg with me and my friends, we get kicked or it says something along the lines as in "disconnected from server" or other nonsense. Does SH not want us to achieve total victory? or is this trouble on servers end?

P.S...Like every single time we are about to complete it we get disconnected no matter who is the host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SamimSupreme WARZONE: BEST STRATEGY + Full Guide for Stadium Easter Egg to Get CR-56 AMAX Exclusive Blueprint Call of Duty Media 0
S Found an easter egg today Call of Duty: WarZone 0
KH98 BLOOD OF THE DEAD ENDING CUTSCENCE EASTER EGG COMPLETED Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 Call Of Duty Zombie Voyage Of Despair Easter Egg Completed Ending cutscence Call of Duty Media 0
N trying to finish easter egg on zombies shadows of evil Clan Chat 0
FlyFish998 Tranzit Easter Egg General Call of Duty 2
T Calling all hardcore zombies Easter Egg hunters General Call of Duty 2
E Origins Easter Egg Step 1 "Opening the Crazy Place Portal" Call of Duty Media 0
L Xbox Live Need 2 people to help with buried easter egg (XBOX) Clan Chat 0
T xbox 360 buried easter egg Clan Chat 0
kamy Die Rise Easter Egg Tut Text&Video General Call of Duty 0
I Tranzit Easter Egg - More Steps? General Call of Duty 0
M zombie easter egg General Call of Duty 0
T Xbox Live Looking for zombies players for Easter Eggs Clan Chat 0
K Xbox Live Exo Zombies Easter Eggs Clan Chat 0
B Nemesis Easter Eggs Call of Duty Media 0
supermaninrehab Xbox Live All Black Ops 2 Zombies Easter Eggs (Richtofen) Clan Chat 0
G Whos better at Easter Eggs? Treyarch or IW? General Call of Duty 11
Carlos Ascendance's Zombies Infection Gameplay revealed General Call of Duty 0
Ghost17697 Infection General Call of Duty 1