• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Enable Voice Mute (because playing background music)

Hi all.

i have a problem within Warzone and Modern Warfare;

When i’m playing music on the background, the game enables Voice Mute.

I use an external soundcard for listning and streaming music. Sound of the game output goes via headphone and i have an mic that runs via the external card.

Why does the game enables Voice Mute.

I’ve tried all options within audio concerning voice chat. The game always mutes by itselve and i need to restart the game to get rid off it.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Should I enable DirectX Raytracing when I have Radeon GPU XFX RX 6700 XT SWFT 309? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
D COOP Mode: How do I enable Weapon Attachments? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
RavenOne#8540 Modern Warfare Voice of Rebellion Tribute Call of Duty Media 0
B Multi [PC][XBOX][PS4] The Noob Community is Recruiting | 600+ Discord Members | LFG Channel | Private Voice Channels | Giveaways | Clan Recruitment 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Funniest Warzone Voice Chat Moments #2 (FUNNY PROXIMITY/VOICE CHAT RAGE) Call of Duty Media 0
J Audio Bug: COD: CW; On PC Voice chat - No Audio In or Out Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
F please deactivate voice in gulag Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
Z disable voice chat Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
A Voice disappears during match Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
H My teams voice chat coming from PC screen not headphones General Call of Duty 2
C Help, can't set voice chat to "push to talk"? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Carlos Drift0r gets an interview with a voice actor from BO4 Call of Duty Media 0
T Favorite guest voice actor in a COD game? General Call of Duty 4
O Stupid voice in nuk3town General Call of Duty 2
Chevy Game/voice server tracking Video Games 0
G (funny) cod + angry kids + troll = hilarious reactions - (this is a real voice!) Call of Duty Media 0
J Confirmed MW2 Voice Actors General Call of Duty 0
G Mute All not working Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
JusZenTFN No Dead Silence! Exo Mute Instead! General Call of Duty 5