• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Enemy droping

Deadlyh1t

Recruit
Someone give me an explanation why this announcement should exist?

I mean you are dead and your are randomly dropping to a place where you don't know if enemies are there, but they know you are coming to them?
Makes no sense

Angels of Death

Regardless of being told, You should be able to here the parachute regardless if close to you. If not put some headphones on.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
This is one of the dumbest mechanics in Warzone, but they put it in because of the crybabies. Players coming back from the Gulag are at a HUGE disadvantage having just a pistol. Teams on the ground with their fully kitted weapons and perks and full armor don't need a heads-up that a player is dropping from the Gulag near them. They already have too many advantages. But if they don't have that alert, there are so many crybabies who whine that they lost all their stuff after 30 minutes of work because some guy died and went to the Gulag and then landed on them. UNFAIR.

There are about 10 things like this that make no sense but I have zero belief Activision will ever address them simply because they do not care. They care more about selling blueprints and character skins than they do about polishing the game. For example, being able to jump out of a vehicle moving 60mph and take zero damage is just asinine. The mantling system is a joke - can jump over 10ft walls but not 2ft rocks. The infinite parachute system. The inconsistent audio. Etc. Ad nauseam.

norvalk

Recruit
This is one of the dumbest mechanics in Warzone, but they put it in because of the crybabies. Players coming back from the Gulag are at a HUGE disadvantage having just a pistol. Teams on the ground with their fully kitted weapons and perks and full armor don't need a heads-up that a player is dropping from the Gulag near them. They already have too many advantages. But if they don't have that alert, there are so many crybabies who whine that they lost all their stuff after 30 minutes of work because some guy died and went to the Gulag and then landed on them. UNFAIR.

There are about 10 things like this that make no sense but I have zero belief Activision will ever address them simply because they do not care. They care more about selling blueprints and character skins than they do about polishing the game. For example, being able to jump out of a vehicle moving 60mph and take zero damage is just asinine. The mantling system is a joke - can jump over 10ft walls but not 2ft rocks. The infinite parachute system. The inconsistent audio. Etc. Ad nauseam.
Wait, you mean that real soldiers don't have unlimited parachutes? <insert sarcastic tone> This has always been funny to me that I can cut and redeploy at will.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Angels of Death