• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live eR Clan recruitment for WW2

Eraze Gaming is looking to reburst back on to the COD scene again since it's back to boots on the ground.
We started a few years ago back on COD: Ghosts but then slowly died over the newer games.
We did do youtube but I deleted most of the videos, it consisted of games played, montages and team tages.
I would like to try and restart all of that but first of all we will need to start the recruitment process

Please comment below using the formula and I will have a look over.

Name:
Gamertag:
How often you play:
Availible for GB'S/ Clan games:
Have you got a headset?:
Have you got outside communication? (Skype etc..):

Zemii47

Recruit
Eraze Gaming is looking to reburst back on to the COD scene again since it's back to boots on the ground.
We started a few years ago back on COD: Ghosts but then slowly died over the newer games.
We did do youtube but I deleted most of the videos, it consisted of games played, montages and team tages.
I would like to try and restart all of that but first of all we will need to start the recruitment process

Name: Mark
Gamertag:ZMLIL
AVG K:D Ratio: 1.40
How often you play: every day
Availible for GB'S/ Clan games: I am
Have you got a headset?: Yes
Yes I have skype

rbhockey01

Recruit

Name:Ryan B
Gamertag: Bink my Dink
AVG K:D Ratio: 1.4-1.9
How often you play: whenever you need me to
Availible for GB'S/ Clan games: yes
Have you got a headset?:yes
(Discord)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements