• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Ever scrimmed in CoD4?

I am a very competitive counter strike source player. I do 2-6 scrims daily in it and it has become a regular thing to me. I scrimmed once in CoD4 and it was so different! I was used to pubbing and decided to go into a scrim so i rang for a team and played. The skill of the players was so much better. I knew it would be, just like counter strike. I thought I was a half decent player since I usually top-fragged in every pub server! Seems like people who scrim always scrim and never play in pubs which is why I got all the baddie kills :p. I'm gonna stick with scrimming in css and pubbing in cod haha. BTW I found out I was played with Cal-Main kids when it was still alive xD

start

Recruit
Nope, I never found a Call of Duty 4 clan. I would like to scrim in Call of Duty 4 because I played Counter-Strike 1.6 competitively for two or three years in cal-intermediate. Hopefully I'll find a team in Modern Warefare 2.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements