• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Everyone's Experience w/ BOCW's MMS

I am hesitant to post this because I don't want to jinx it.. But I have been *REALLY* lucky with my placement in game matches.. I usually only play TDM, but 90% of the time I am the top player score/prestige wise.. The other 10% I am either 2nd or 3rd top player. Never below the top 3...

And my game play bears this out.. I often finish the top player for the match but always within the top 3.. Funny thing is, I KNOW I am not really that good.. :D

What's ya'all's experience with placement in TDM matches???
 


I am hesitant to post this because I don't want to jinx it.. But I have been *REALLY* lucky with my placement in game matches.. I usually only play TDM, but 90% of the time I am the top player score/prestige wise.. The other 10% I am either 2nd or 3rd top player. Never below the top 3...

And my game play bears this out.. I often finish the top player for the match but always within the top 3.. Funny thing is, I KNOW I am not really that good.. :D

What's ya'all's experience with placement in TDM matches???
Very easy or very sweaty , the latter being about 80% of the time.
According to several reputable YouTubers if your kd is above 1.12 you are in the top 20% of players.
The SBMM is annoying but the lobbies dispanding after every game is the deal breaker for me , if that is going to happen in the next cod I definitely won't be buying no matter how good the game play !
 

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I find I am consistently inconsistent.

I've been playing a lot of TDM over the last week and have had games where I placed top of my team and then bottom in the next game.

I tend to pay more consistently in free for all matches where I'm come in top 3 more often than not.

But some games have been really sweaty with my respawn points being far from kind to me. I've actually played games where I've been spawned into the heart of a napalm attack, so I'm dead before I've figured out where I am.
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
william88 Hello Everyone. My First Post The Lobby 3
J Hi everyone The Lobby 1
Jamesy Whats everyone Gun of Choice? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
KeyboardDemon Happy New Year's Everyone The Lounge 3
P Multi Phoenix Gaming Network is recruiting for everyone Clan Chat 0
Nimrod Why is call of duty discriminating everyone? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Wiseowl Everyone look at this post! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
T-RPGYoItsWatson Multi The Phoenix Rising Gaming is Recruiting for EVERYONE! Clan Recruitment 3
pumpknot Stream is LIVE everyone! Trying to beat my PR *21* kills! Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Warzone is available now, and is free for everyone! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
KH98 IVE JUST PRESTIGED ! WHAT LEVEL AND PRESTIGE IS EVERYONE ON BLACK OPS 4? Call of Duty Media 6
Empire Whats everyone's thoughts on Back Ops 4 General Call of Duty 2
S Hi everyone The Lobby 3
A Xbox Live NEW clan - XBOX - need leader and players - everyone welcome! Clan Chat 0
G Hi everyone - Delaware boy is here The Lobby 1
P Hello everyone The Lobby 1
KamiCollie A Noob says Hey everyone! The Lobby 7
B Hey everyone ^_^ The Lobby 2
Stuart Evans Hi, Everyone The Lobby 0
zuulspaceman Hey Everyone! The Lobby 0
S This video is over an hour long but I think everyone should watch this Call of Duty Media 0
D Xbox Live (DMG) Deadly Mafia Gaming is Recruiting Everyone!!! Clan Recruitment 0
UserPick20 Hello everyone! The Lobby 1
nicholiasiv Hello Everyone The Lobby 0
Lovely01 Hi everyone, my name is Sophia. The Lobby 0
gh0st233 Hello everyone The Lobby 0
G Hi everyone ! The Lobby 0
BigPete7978 Hey Everyone The Lobby 4
I Hello everyone.!! The Lobby 0
Riggy Hey everyone The Lobby 1
Baxate Hello Everyone The Lobby 4
GenevB Hello everyone! The Lobby 4
Christina Purvis What's everyone's opinion on Advanced Warfare? General Call of Duty 11
TeamNiceDynamite Hey, everyone! The Lobby 1
kingkat54 Hello To Everyone The Lobby 10
Perfectshot87 Hello Everyone The Lobby 4
Mwoakilloa Hi everyone!!! The Lobby 0
tony05 Hey everyone! The Lobby 0
tdog6236 Hello Everyone! The Lobby 0
I PC free keygen for everyone General Call of Duty 3
SeattleRain56 Merry cHRISTMAS eVERYONE Call of Duty Media 0
oscarmikewhiskey Hello Everyone The Lobby 0
Rico Hi everyone The Lobby 0
Fuey500 Hello everyone. The Lobby 0
dejongkimberlee New Here! Hey Everyone The Lobby 1
O Multi A Clan for Everyone @2Legit2Quit Clan Recruitment 0
NinjaGamer836 Hey Everyone!!!! The Lobby 2
mattco Hello everyone! Longtime CoD player here... The Lobby 0
T Hey everyone! The Lobby 1
TheBigAndy Hello Everyone! The Lobby 1

Similar threads

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Top