• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

evga rtx 3070 ti ftw3 ultra

Dont use dlss in this game it looks terrible blurry mess use fidelity fx cas and thank me later makes a world of difference, aslo dont use geforce reccomended settings use your own i use fidelity cas on and everything on high and get between 140-165 fps with a 3070 non ti

freakdaddy64

Recruit
isnt fidelity fx cas amd graphics only or is it in game settings. ill try it but im preatty happy with the performance and fps that i get.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
yes i tried it and looks good and gets a little higher fps but the fps isnt as stable as dlss and thats just trying it out. i will be testing some more because fps is always chaging depending on maps etc.