• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ EXFIL Campers Are Scum Of The Earth!!!

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
OK So I actually made it onto the EXFIL with 30 secs left til the gas started to spread... A team of 3 was coming in yelling "FRIENDLY!!! FRIENDLY!!!" but they couldn't make it before the chopper left..

So I jump off to cover and help them to ExFil..

Well, we missed that ExFil (it was at the airport) and barely made it out ahead of the gas..

Headed for the final EXFIL northwest of the ROHAN OIL area and there was a frakin' team campin' the ExFil takin' out everyone!!!

"DICK MOVE, BANNER!!!!"
-Tony Stark, AVENGERS-AGE OF ULTRON

TPTB really need to do something about ExFil campers.. They are such lusers!!!

OK So I actually made it onto the EXFIL with 30 secs left til the gas started to spread... A team of 3 was coming in yelling "FRIENDLY!!! FRIENDLY!!!" but they couldn't make it before the chopper left..

So I jump off to cover and help them to ExFil..

Well, we missed that ExFil (it was at the airport) and barely made it out ahead of the gas..

Headed for the final EXFIL northwest of the ROHAN OIL area and there was a frakin' team campin' the ExFil takin' out everyone!!!

"DICK MOVE, BANNER!!!!"
-Tony Stark, AVENGERS-AGE OF ULTRON

TPTB really need to do something about ExFil campers.. They are such lusers!!!
Encountered a 3 man team of snipers sitting on top of the police academy sniping people going for the nearby exfil. Total cowards. I hit them with a mortar strike and scattered them. I knew they saw where I was so I hid quietly waiting for their foot steps. Heard one on the roof with me so I nailed him and took his sniper rifle. His mistake was coming for me alone. I wouldn't have been able to take all 3 but I got him. Was able to escape and exfil at another site. I'm just an average player and was able to teach them a lesson. A skilled team would have wrecked them.

Old ODB

Recruit
PCP in DMZ needs to go period. Or just get rid of DMZ. Tired of trying to get the crap done only to get killed time and again by random idiots trying to compensate for their miserable real lives.

PVP. Autocorrect sucks

Like CODForums!

Advertisements